Evo Fusion Front Strut Bar - Submitted by Luckydvl
This is the strut bar:
1. Test fit the bar by laying it where it will eventually go.
2. If there seem to be fitment problems (like pictured below), unscrew the bar from the brackets.
3. Install the brackets first.
4. Reinstall the bar (there should not be any fitment problems now).
5. Tighten the bolts, switching from side to side.
6. Not needed, but reccomended: Use a torque wrench to tighten the bolts on the strut tower to 29-37 ft-lbs.
Note: This bar is very close to the throttle cable, but there should be no problems.
Click here to Return to the Forum · Click here to return to DIY Main Page