09-01-2005, 05:03 PM
Please read the rules before submitting your nomination. All nominations that do not meet the guidelines will not be used for voting.
Since no one is reading the rules, I will post them here:
Rules for Car of the Month:
1. Only Elantra XD/XD2 is eligible to be a Car of the Month since this website is focused on that particular model. The owner of the car must nominate their car.
2. Provide at least 5 high quality pictures (shots of exterior, interior and engine are required). Starting January 2005 we'll be requesting that only high quality photos be submitted for COTM candidates. Also, we'll only want pics that sized at 800x600. Also, we'll only except clean pictures, meaning not ones uploaded to car domain (or other such sites) with their logo on it. It is also reccomended to have one simple 3/4 shot (without license plates), which looks best in the header, in case your car wins.
3. Include a list of mods.
4. The winner will be chosen by ElantraXD.com community. The voting will start on 20th day of the month and no more nominations for that month will be accepted. The polls will be closed on 28th day of the month.
5. You cannot nominate your car for one year after you win a COTM award.
6. A nominee must be a regular poster with at least one post in the previous month.
7. The winner of COTM will have their car appear in the EXD header for that particular month as a reward.
8. There will not be a COTM for a month that only has 1 nomination.
9. Please no comments in the thread - just nominations, if you have a question about what someone did to their car PM them. Any and all comments not pertinent to COTM will be deleted.
Please pay close attention to rule #2.
Blue Neon (Redline) located on center console
Blue LED Window Switches
Aiwa CDC-X437 CD player
MTX Roadthunder RTP212 Package (2 MTX Subs, MTX Amp -- 400w RMS package)
Pioneer TS-E1690 Door Speakers (60w RMS)*
OEM Card Holder
OEM Chrome Inside Door Handles
03 Tiburon Pedals
Fuzzy Dice (my sister gave them to me :))
*Pioneer Speakers - As far as I know, these are not available in the U.S. A friend of mine went overseas and picked these up for me. :)
Force BT-3 17x7 wrapped in 215-45-17 Kumho Ecsta 711's
18% Tint All Around
92-95 APC Civic SRI
mmm its wet in most of the pictures lol
Sony Explode Cd player
Blue underbody neons
Blue driving lights
Flip trunk lid
SRI,TB bypass,slave cyl mod
Arospeed lowering springs
19.2 mm tibby rear swaybar
09-02-2005, 10:10 PM
Changed clock color to blue
Red leather on rear back panel
Pioneer 6x9 rear deck speakers
Dupont Suprashield chip resistant clear coat
Full front end cover
35%/20% tinted windows
3M paint protection film on rear bumper and under front end cover
Front and rear strobe lights in corner and tail light lenses
Yellow fog lights
AMP Type 1 17 inch rims with Falken Zeix 205/40/17 tires
Front Tuscani strut bar with custom cruise relocation bracket
Rear Tib GT 19.2mm sway bar
Awia CD player
Power Acustiks 820 watt amp
15 inch Sony Explod subwoofer with custom box
Custom short ram intake
Custom 2.25 inch exhaust with dual tip muffler
Ground wire mod
Coolant bypass mod
Aux tranny cooler
Aux tranny cooler filter
09-03-2005, 03:05 PM
2005 Elantra GT
Cold air Intake
R-34....kit in progress
Thanks for looking!
09-06-2005, 11:13 AM
KDM Chrome Tweeter Surrounds
KDM Tiburon Multigauge
KDM Card Holder
Red 194 Dashboard Light conversion
KDM Trunk CVVT Emblem
KDM White Sidemarkers
Superwhite 194s in sidemarkers
17x7 Excel TZ7s
Kumho Ecstas 215/45R17
KORE exhaust mid-pipe
Airbox elbow removed
RD Tiburon rear sway bar
Mobil 1 synthetic oil
2004 OEM Kenwood Deck
iPod integration (stealth ashtray iPod dock) video here (http://media.putfile.com/stealthdock)
Itailian Compact 139db Twin Tone Air Horn, "Nautilus by stobel"
09-06-2005, 12:37 PM
- EVO FUSION COLD AIR INTAKE
- 4-2-1 OBX HEADER AND DOWNPIPE
- IRIDIUM SPARK PLUGS
- 4.5 OUTLET AFTERMARKET TURBO EXHAUST
- EXEDY HEAVY DUTY RACING CLUTCH
- CUSTOM BLUE ( STREET WIRES ) GROUND WIRING KIT
- A SET OF 2 6/9 AND 2 3/5 PIONEER SPEAKERS
- SONY EXPLOID CD PLAYER
- CUSTOM SHORT SHIFTER W/ APC CARBON FIBER SHIRT KNOB
- 5" AUTO METER TACHOMETER
- FIBER IMAGES INVADER CARBON FIBER HOOD WITH VENTS
- 18 INCH GUNMETAL RYVER 5G
- 205/35/R18 ALL SEASON KUMHO ECSTA ASX
- RACER WHEEL'S EVO 3 SIDESKIRTS AND BACK BUMPER
- EVO FUSION'S EVO 4/ R33 CUSTOM FRONT BUMPER
- CUSTOM FABRICATED GRILLE
- SILVER STAR HEADLIGHT BULBS
- AFTERMARKET HOOD PINS FROM CIRCUIT CITY
DAMN...CAR DOMAIN IS ALL OVER THE PICTURES AND I DON'T KNOW HOW TO SEND THEM FROM MY COMPUTER SO YOU CAN VOID ALL THIS IF YOU WANT. I'LL HAVE TO FIND ANOUTHA WAY TO PUT EM ON HERE...I COULD EMAIL THEM TO WHOEVER IF IM PICKED BUT THATS THE ONLY WAY I KNOW AS OF NOW OR IF SOMEONE COULD TELL ME HOW TO DO IT THAT WAY..
09-08-2005, 06:43 PM
Mods: Evofusion Cold Air Intake, Evofusion Catback and Headers, Optima Yellowtop Battery, 8.5mm Magstar wires with NGK v-power plugs, Shark Racing Strut Bar, Sony Headunit with aftermarket speakers