ElantraXD - Congrats to December COTM - ki11er90
  • Congrats to December COTM - ki11er90

Everyone give a big round of applause for ki11er90 and his very beautiful and white car of the month winning Elantra.

Although he's fairly new to EXD he's been modding as a fast rate and also posting (and chatboxing) at a fast rate too.

Congrats dude!
    Comments 7 Comments
      Congrats! Couldn't have lost to a better guy!
      Your just saying that because I scarred you for life with those pictures yesterday :p
      congrats on the win! (:
      congrats on the win!!!!
      Nice clean car Congrats
      Thanks guys!
      Nice Car!! looks clean and fresh, my suggestion is to add some new shoes to that sweet ride

KDM Mods

I just call the Mitsubishi dealer and they can't order them. Can't think of any other ideas. If the dealer can't then I'm not sure who can. Might

Re: Brake Upgrade Questions

KDM Mods Today, 04:10 PM Go to last post
    Kdmdreamz

are you aware of what the spring rates are for the springs you want to use... and even more importantly the rate at set height? also even though the 4g63

Re: Turbo build - What head is best suited

Kdmdreamz Today, 01:04 PM Go to last post
    Curtis

Yeah im using the non cvvt head, I those 4g63 ones also have a 6 valve keeper and the valve stem is 6mm in diameter. The BC ones could work! As for

Curtis Today, 11:55 AM Go to last post
    Kdmdreamz

if you stay w/the CVVT head (and most likely) the non-CVVT you can use Tomei 4g63 springs (part # 163034) which should be good for your turbo build-Ill

Kdmdreamz Today, 11:22 AM Go to last post
    Kdmdreamz

hey thanks... it's taken a while. I don't like the idea of posting just to post... just to have x-number of posts. I try to be helpful or ask genuine

Re: GK Coupe Seats Pics...

Kdmdreamz Today, 07:09 AM Go to last post
  • Featured Product

• Donations.

If you like ElantraXD and would like to give something in return, you can make a donation. All donations are greatly appreciated.

Select your preferred currency and donation amount, then click the donate button.

• EXD Events