ElantraXD - Hyundai takes steps to rectify incorrect MPG numbers
  • Hyundai takes steps to rectify incorrect MPG numbers

If you have a 2011-2013 Hyundai Elantra you might not be getting that 40MPG highway that Hyundai has advertised. If that's the case head over to http://hyundaimpginfo.com/ to see what Hyundai is doing to rectify that situation.
    Comments 10 Comments
      The new numbers show the Elantra getting about 38 highway. Numbers are slightly lower, not a lot lower.
      Right. Not too crazy.The deal people are getting sounds fairly good though.
      Quote Originally Posted by SuperGLS View Post
      Right. Not too crazy.The deal people are getting sounds fairly good though.
      At first, I thought the numbers would be much lower than 40, but it is not.

I do expect though, people will see numbers higher than the stated new numbers; even on the new GT.

Doubt that lawsuit out of California will not see fruit though; they want the automaker to use a much lower MPG; but the EPA doesn't go down that much.
      So the new accent I just fot me wife qualifies for reimbursment. I wonder what the e-mail will say...
      my dads accent was getting 44mpg on their most recent trip from NJ to SC.
      My elantra usually gets over 40mpg on the way to LA, and thats combined with the city driving I do.

I even got to just about 30 mpg in my moms tucson.
      High way getting mid 30mpg
      Driven right, amf with the right tires, yes the car can get the stated, or above stated ratings. I'm suprized this is even an issue. All of my Hyundai's I have had got over the stated mileage. I was getting at least 40 in my 01 Accent and 07 HD.
      My 05 gets 36-44 MPG highway depending on speed.
      My 05 has been acting up, sometimes I get great mileage and others it seems like it has vaporized. Drive the same mileage and it changes ever other day. Maybe its the Cat

KDM Mods

Are they duel piston?

Re: Brake Upgrade Questions

KDM Mods Today, 12:29 AM Go to last post
    Curtis

Why didnt you just get the tiburon callipers?

Curtis Today, 12:25 AM Go to last post
    Curtis

Yeah man, its going to be forged pistons and rods. Fully built engine id be happy on 8k - 8.5k ive already got the turbo which is a td05hr and I've made

Re: Turbo build - What head is best suited

Curtis Today, 12:13 AM Go to last post
    Kdmdreamz

good luck with your build... I'm not sure 9K and a turbo is feasible but maybe you can reach 8 or slightly more (Pauter has some titanium rods that might

Re: Turbo build - What head is best suited

Kdmdreamz Yesterday, 11:40 PM Go to last post
    KDM Mods

1995 Mitsubishi Lancer Evo II, 4x114.3, Center Hub Bore 67.1 Let me know. Other wise my dad might have found something. I think the evo rotors and

KDM Mods Yesterday, 11:08 PM Go to last post
  • Featured Product

• Donations.

If you like ElantraXD and would like to give something in return, you can make a donation. All donations are greatly appreciated.

Select your preferred currency and donation amount, then click the donate button.

• EXD Events