Hyundai Elantra Forum banner

new sticky thread ideas

3K views 8 replies 5 participants last post by  Cypher 
#1 ·
i've noticed that if people get a new part such as CAI accord intake that everyone has they will start a new thread showing pictures of it and such... maybe it could be a good idea to start a sticky for all to post about their cai's and any questions that they may have about them... if people are having problems and such and posting there it would all be in one thread so we wouldn't get so many "Help!" thread started... and we could do the same maybe with exhaust or anything else that seems viable... and maybe ONE thread like on CC for ricey cars so we don't have to start new threads if we see a car that disgusts us... just post the worse/ricest car you find or see that day...

#6 ·
yeah and i meant maybe in the newbie section have a compilation of all those threads... or just have a FYI and give the links to those threads in the newbie section... like have the thread then say for cai info click this link, exhaust this one, headers this one, they seem to have problems with searching thast why i say put it in newbie section

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.