New Remus sound clip video. No resonator! (kinda long)
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: New Remus sound clip video. No resonator! (kinda long)

Wink New Remus sound clip video. No resonator! (kinda long)

Here is the clip of the exhaust with the resonator cut off and a strainght pipe welded in it's place. I tried to get all rpm ranges and speed ranges, so the vid is pretty long, but there are a lot of nice tones in it. The sound is much more noticeable at 3000 and above than it was with the resonator. It sounds much better and more accurate with bass. So try to use some noise canceling headphones, Ipod headphones, or a good speaker and sub set-up to get the best sound. It also sounds much better in WMP becuase photobucket lowers the volume for some strange reason. Enjoy!

By the way, don't you guys agree that we should get a stickied thread with sound clips from all the mufflers available for Elantras? Maybe one of the mods can download them all and host them all. That way, none of the clips ever get the dreaded "red X" when a member takes the file down.

Last edited by DJ Hellfire; 09-10-2006 at 01:44 AM.
    -ASE Certified Automotive Technician

Check out my 02 GLS:

2. Remove Advertisements
    Hyundai Elantra XD
    Advertisements

EXD Pro Member silversharkXD2 knows a lot about Elantras silversharkXD2's Avatar

Default Re: New Remus sound clip video. No resonator! (kinda long)

not to shabby. don't know about the price. but decent none the less. at least you got a good product for the money.
    If you want an OEM look, stop modding your car

If you disagree with soemone, just call them a troll. It validates all your opinions.
    www.hyundaimotorclub.com - www.facebook.com/groups/hyundaimotorclub.com

Shadow Ninja Mobius1 has not yet proved knowledgeable Mobius1's Avatar

I like it, looks nice and sounds kinda like my exhaust. as stated above, looks like you got something great with your money as opposed to a lemon like i've gone through before.
    When you're out of fuel, your altitude is dropping and you're out of ideas...Eject! Eject! Eject!!

Fired Up!! Feels Good!!

5. Remove Advertisements
    Hyundai Elantra XD
    Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by Mobius1
    as stated above, looks like you got something great with your money as opposed to a lemon like i've gone through before.

What happened?
    -ASE Certified Automotive Technician

Check out my 02 GLS:

+ Reply to Thread