Hyundai Elantra Forum banner

New Remus sound clip video. No resonator! (kinda long)

2K views 3 replies 3 participants last post by  DJ Hellfire 
#1 · (Edited)
Here is the clip of the exhaust with the resonator cut off and a strainght pipe welded in it's place. I tried to get all rpm ranges and speed ranges, so the vid is pretty long, but there are a lot of nice tones in it. The sound is much more noticeable at 3000 and above than it was with the resonator. It sounds much better and more accurate with bass. So try to use some noise canceling headphones, Ipod headphones, or a good speaker and sub set-up to get the best sound. It also sounds much better in WMP becuase photobucket lowers the volume for some strange reason. Enjoy!

By the way, don't you guys agree that we should get a stickied thread with sound clips from all the mufflers available for Elantras? Maybe one of the mods can download them all and host them all. That way, none of the clips ever get the dreaded "red X" when a member takes the file down.

See less See more
#3 ·
I like it, looks nice and sounds kinda like my exhaust. as stated above, looks like you got something great with your money as opposed to a lemon like i've gone through before.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.