Debadged Trunk

Performance:
Accord Cold Air Intake
NGK Spark Plug Wires
NGK Iridium Spark Plugs
Optima Red Top Battery
HKS Circle Earth Grounding Wires Kit
EvoFusion 4-2-1 Headers
EvoFusion Cat-Back Exshaust System (second gen)
Unichip Piggy Back Tuned for NA (I/H/E)

Side markers

NEW PICS:

Recent pics with s2k sidemarkers and new height with eibach springs and not tanabe and license plate in middle of lower grill

It's a 94-97 accord rear lip, here some side and rear shots as requested

Need new visors, they fading and cracked, needs a good detailing too

See less See more
#42 ·
Nice looking XD you have there.
I got a couple of questions to you:
How much lower is the tibby front bumper compared to the stock elantra?
I noticed on your COTM page, that you had a lip on the rear bumper before.
I liked that look, since there aren't any nice and clean rear bumper replacements for our cars, from what car did you take that lip back then?

Great car, really nice look

#49 ·
For sure bro, when I go back to school in the fall ill be in san diego again, and we can chill our go to a meet.....think SDREV.COM forum has weekly or monthly meets in san diego, thats a cool forum, you should check it out...

#56 · (Edited)
yeah looks kinda wacky but i didnt want to waste wire going around things, it has 8 contact points.....its under the hood so what ever....im about "go" and not "show".....Smoked a CIVIC the day i installed it too....it was sweet! and i had extra weight with my GF, and the civic was only one dude and was a coupe so he was lighter than me, but i took him...

not to mention makes my audio system sounds sweet! and headlights brighter....

#59 ·
Why's he a wuss driver for being able to outrun a civic? Lets not forget the vast majority of civics on the road, coupe or not are EX/DX trim 1.7l, 2600lb, 100hp slushbox economy cars. We happen to drive 138hp, 2600lb slushbox economy cars.

as for the grounds, im gonna guess placebo effect.

#63 · (Edited)
Got smoked by an Integra DA 90-93 today! That guy was quick, he obviously had his B20 fully built for NA since he had a roll cage in it, and it didnt help me that i had my GF with me for extra weight, annd he was alone and had a CF hood.......I need turbo!!'' grrrrr!!:mad:

#65 ·
well i know he didnt have turbo cuz he didnt have FMIC and i didnt hear a BOV,what i meant by roll cage was that if he had the money to put a roll cage, im sure he has built his engine....i mean,who puts a roll cage in a stock car?! lol you get me?

#66 ·
Haha yeah I get ya man. I was just kidding around. I just thought it was funny you said built B20 considering all the motors that will fit into that chassis.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.