Hyundai Elantra Forum banner

Rear spoilers

[MD/UD] 
17K views 29 replies 11 participants last post by  Luckydvl 
#1 ·
#10 ·
Looks great. Did it come prepainted? Looks like the color match is great as well as the fitment. Did you get it from them via ebay or through their site? Do you have any pictures of the whole car with it on?

Keep up the good work.

#18 ·
Our Elantra is dark blue and the back window has a heavy 20% tint so I was thinking of trying the black. I think it'll look alright. If not I'll see about getting it the same colour as the car. But after looking at the car on the ebay page, the black Elantra I think I found my next mod. Rear difuser and dual exaust conversion.

This looks so sweet!!!
Tire Automotive tail & brake light Vehicle registration plate Vehicle Wheel

#19 ·
Dual exhaust looks so cool. Doesn't look nice on an XD2 though, but my god it looks awesome on your car. Just make sure to make that baby roar if you do decide on doing that or it will look ricey

#20 ·
Well... that ebay purchase did not go over very well at all. The seller cancelled the purchase because the ones he had were deffective so he says. Found the very same spoiler at another ebay seller located in Korea so I emailed them asking them to inspect it before I purchase. Never heard back from them. Still looking for the right one to pop up.

#24 ·
that was a pretty quick that you got it, and the best part is that its wife approved. Good Job :D and it looks great.

#26 ·
Got our new trunk spoiler recently. The blue is not quite similar than the color of the car so I'll be having it painted soon so it matches perfectly. I'll be posting pics when installed. Got a lot of work to do on the Elantra this summer. Can't wait to have some time and warm weather to start playing with this.
Car Automotive parking light Land vehicle Tire Vehicle

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.