Hyundai Elantra Forum banner

smoked window/sun visor

[MD/UD] 
4K views 5 replies 4 participants last post by  HenryN0418 
#1 ·
Guys,
Anybody is familiar with or using the auto clover brand window visor? I saw a picture of a car in one site but can't contact the owner. The visor once installed has a small gap between the front & back doors w/c looks better than some of the brands that has a different installation design.I'm sure with so many members in here, somebody is using it now.Please let me know of any place,links or site that is selling it. I appreciate the help. Stubby

#2 ·
Hey Stubby, I know it's been 4 months since you posted this but I just joined. I have a 2011 Elantra GLS with with auto clover visors. I'll try to put up some pics, I am very happy with this product. Very thick and gives the Elantra a nice look. I don't remember where I got it from, I think it was either eBay or amazon. Hope this helps!

#3 ·
Hey Stubby, I know you posted this question a few months ago, but i just joined! I have a 2011 Elantra GLS and I bought these visors last year and I am very Happy with the style and feel. (thick and doesn't look or feel flimsy) I dont remember where I got them, it was either Ebay or Amazon. Hopefully this helps, plus I got some pics of what my car looks like.

Plant Vehicle Window Car Hood

Wheel Car Tire Vehicle Land vehicle

#5 ·
Hope stubby sees this, but his last activity was sept 1st...

Thanks Henry for trying to help...

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.