Hyundai Elantra Forum banner

Elantra GT - Weathertech window visors

[MD/UD] 
5K views 6 replies 5 participants last post by  exsailor 
#1 ·
I've been looking into some window visors for the GT but I can't seem to find any that I like. Weathertech makes a real nice low profile set but they aren't available for the hatchback...yet.

http://www.weathertech.ca/hyundai/2013/elantra/side-window-deflectors/bodystyle/sedan/

These aren't fat and bulgy like the OEM ones or the sets you find on eBay. My friend has a set on his Mazda3 and they're real slick. They fit like OEM but are way more stylish.

Lets show Weathertech there are people that want them! Please take 30 seconds to fill out this product request page (you have to manually input the car because they don't have the GT in the drop down menus):
http://www.weathertech.ca/service/product-request-form/

#3 · (Edited)
I got mine at the Hyundai dealer. They were fitted before I drove the car off the lot (as well as mud flaps, hood protector and car starter) All these items were negotiated in the price of the vehicle. They don't stick out very much.
I am not sure what the price of the visors is but think that they are not much more than Weathertech. :)

Car Wheel Water Vehicle Automotive side-view mirror
Car Vehicle Vehicle registration plate Wheel Tire
Wheel Automotive parking light Automotive side-view mirror Tire Car

#5 ·
I got mine at the Hyundai dealer. They were fitted before I drove the car off the lot (as well as mud flaps, hood protector and car starter) All these items were negotiated in the price of the vehicle. They don't stick out very much.
I am not sure what the price of the visors is but think that they are not much more than Weathertech. :)

View attachment 20281 View attachment 20289 View attachment 20297
They're not bad but I still prefer the smaller width of the Weathertech visors.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.