Hyundai Elantra Forum banner

Prom ideas

15K views 63 replies 26 participants last post by  Ashley 
#1 ·
Alright so I need to ask this special someone to the senior prom. I dont wanna just do it the normal way and I dont think anyone does that these days anyway. So i need your guys help I know it may have been a long time ago for some of yous but i need some good ideas to make her jaw drop. I made this one thing....I opened up a fortune cookie out of the wrapper and took the normal fortune paper out of it with tweezers and put a new one in asking her to prom and then sealed it back up with my re-sealer but I want to know if theres any better ideas. Thanks, and let me know haha

#3 · (Edited)
i would just ask, your too young to start putting effort into women, wait till your older and have to spend $$$. The key is to not look nervous or anything rejection is worse if you put effort into trying to impress someone (although i think women fear rejection more than men) don't let her get the upper hand on you. Buy her lunch or something and just bring it up like its something casual..........and if that doesn't work bring out your pimp hand and wear one of these for inspiration.

#12 ·
i don't know though, that seems like a trick to use when proposing for marriage, what if lets say everything works out and then you'll be posting later down the line on a different technique. I am 90% sure she will say yes if you do the cookie thing though.

#17 ·
****, we were supposed to ask in some sort of special way??

i was with a girl at the time (same one still infact) and like 2 months before she was like, SO...when you buyin our tickets?

of course that was 5 years ago, so i dunno what you kids are doing these days.

god im getting old.

#20 ·
^other way around on my side. Id be the one with the black eye...

#23 ·
not a lot of upper body strength, but the ***** kicks like a mule...

#25 ·
same here. Even when I had a car and license I rode the bus. (there was this hot girl who wouldn't ride in the car with me so I rode the bus just to be able to talk to her and see her. I never did ask her out. I was scared to I guess. I mean after all the girls I messed with in school she was the only one who wouldn't play the game. She was like the ultimate girl and I never made my move and a good buddy swooped in and I lost my shot.

#31 ·
^^Lol. I tried the fortune cookie thing with my wife's engagement ring but then thought about all the ways that could have gone wrong. I say just ask as well. Putting effort into it like that now, you may run out of slick moves before you hit 20, lol.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.