Hyundai Elantra Forum banner

Hey Exd..............

4K views 19 replies 13 participants last post by  Vampyrate 
#1 ·

Have a good weekend!

See less See more
#4 ·
i am doing NOTHING All weekend..
i might try and work on some of the audio forum stickies or get my custom badging on the car, or install those wolo dual horns in my basement and actually get something done.. then again maybe ill just sleep and be lazy all weekend. hm, the ladder of those two is sounding way more likely.. work kicked my *** and im beat!

#7 ·
Man, I wish I was in your boat. My weekend, well Saturday anyway, is Jam-packed. In about an hour, a couple buddies are coming over. My wife is out for the night, so we're going to watch the Cubs game and drink beer. Yay for that.

Then tomorrow, I have to get up and help my friend move. Have to be at his place at 9am, and he's like 45 mins away. ugg. Come home from that, shower, change, then my wife and I have to trek up north to Schaumburg (45mins) to meet up with friends. Do lunch there, pile into a car, go to the White Sox game. Return commute. Tomorrow night is the local prom, so there will be cops with roadblocks as normal as I'm coming home - which means no post-game beers. boo. Even when safe to drive, it's not worth the hassle.

Sunday's open for me. It's supposed to be 80 degrees, so I'll probably jump on the bike and go ride for a couple hours (pedal, not motor). Originally, I was going to pickup my jetski from storage on saturday and work on getting it ready. All the other saturday stuff came up Wednesday. That's ok though, should be a good time.

#8 ·
I have to work and i'm tired of using a bicyle. I have to ride up hill 5 miles every morning to work. It takes 30 minutes and is an uphill battle(pun intended). I want my car back :(

#10 ·
Tomorrow=projects, projects, projects, followed by working from 3-1130.

Sunday-moving a bunch of stuff to storage space for the summer and than some more projects...maybe some car stuff depending whats in the mail tomorrow.

#11 ·
the only reason im being so lazy is becasue my g/f lives almost 2 hours away from me and i see her every weekend.

this will be the first full weekend i have had to myself since we have been dating..
TWO YEARS!
so thats right folks, i have not had a full weekend to myself in 2 years.. so i will be lazing it up!

funny thing is 2 years ago this would be awesome.. but now, its only 1am fri night/sat morning and im tired, and im bored of watching movies and being on the computer.. lol
-funny how that works-

#16 ·
last night effing sucked! but at least my dad doesn't have is exploder anymore...

he had a stroke shortly after i got off work (at least i think so, i got the call from my mom then) and totalled his car. so now i have to find a way to help pay for that, pay my own bills, keep the car running, find money to eat somehow, then get my laptop fixed so i can study for exams in 2 weeks.

what a wonderful way to start a weekend.... i really need a drink after work

#17 ·
dang aaron that sucks majorly :(

im off till 10:30pm sunday night i got off work this morning around 7am so i been sleepin now im up and ready to find somthin to do might drive down to the beach in an hour or so... may call parents since they moved down here last weekend

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.