Hyundai Elantra Forum banner

did anybody notice these??

15K views 152 replies 21 participants last post by  rallyredgt 
#1 ·
#7 ·
Hahaha nice job trying to be a dick... for one thing it doesn't say on the website if he currently has them in stock or not and another thing the thread mentioned above is the tuscani bumper and BC2 sideskirts thread the kdm sideskirts are a totally different deal.

Well the side skirts technically are completely seperate deal from this..the side skirts advertised in this group buy are the BC2 style. I just posted about the side skirts here since a couple people here had asked about it, and i didnt want to start a new thread (which we now have already).
So I'm asking him to keep us updated in this thread, which is specifically about the kdm sideskirts, which me mentions in that quote^. So sit down and shutup and think before you post...AMAZING...DUMBASSES

#10 ·
^ you bastard!! you better have them on for hte meet!! so i can take a look a them!!

yak...yeah the KDM GT's have no lights in the moldings on the front and rear bumbers...they use the side lights for the turn signals....those are the ones i was asking about...if you could just PM me about that....so we can keep this one about the KDM sides...that everybody in the mother has been asking for! lets hope that everybody comes through and actually buys them now that we can get them.

#28 ·
^ you bastard!! you better have them on for hte meet!! so i can take them!!
WATCH OUT HE'S TRYING TO STEAL THEM FROM YOU!

#15 ·
And i plan on getting the RR lip eventually.

^ you bastard!! you better have them on for hte meet!! so i can take a look a them!!

so we can keep this one about the KDM sides...that everybody in the mother has been asking for! lets hope that everybody comes through and actually buys them now that we can get them.
Depends on how fast they're gotten to me. :rolleyes:
And i did my part already :tongue:

#20 · (Edited)
hey yam why dont you tell us who ordered the 2 sets....cause multiple people have ordered them and i noticed you mentioned you sold the TWO sets already after me and another person ordered them....umm silentwolf im pretty sure you ordered the 1st set and i ordered the second set....and just so you know joph09 yam has already given us an update in the tuscani thread which he wnated to keep the side skirt talk in also...and i believe that if you look at the EXTERIOR ACCESSORIES section on the ef site you will find the kdm sides...so maybe people should start paying a little bit more attention....o and maybe it does not say in his site if he has them in stock or not cause he just sold out.....

#21 ·
Only two sets were imported, and both sold, im pretty sure its the two people on here who said they would order it. One guy if im not mistaken was in california so he probably got his today. Something is wrong with our dang DHL computer and sending out tracking numbers lately.

If i knew they would be more popular, i would have ordered more on this first shipment, But first, i wasnt sure, and second i never like mass importing something thats never even been tested on USA cars before, even if it is 95% chance that it fits. If these first two guys say its ok, then ill probably order about 10 sets for my next container which will leave korea some time in august. But i dont suggest waiting until then to order. I know it sucks to preorder something you wont get for weeks but its better than waiting and then were sold out again.

And you can talk to anyone on here, one thing you dont have to worry about with us is your money. Even if something takes a long time, youre guaranteed to recieve it, or you can ask for your money back, and it takes like a max of 3 weeks for the money to show back on your card.

If im not mistaken, i have a road runs lip in stock. I usually only have that as special order but figured someone might want it together with those side skirts (new xd).

Another option is, i MIGHT be able to have these side skirts prepainted for about 50 dollars extra, since we havent shipped the shipment. Youd have to have an original hyundai color code like EB, 6C, UD, etc.

As far as that molding thing, send me or post here a picture of exactly what youre talking about, and ill try to get a korean part number on it.

ANything you guys want from korea, make me your first choice to look it up for you guys, im sure i can get it. But email is the best option as i dont get on here that often. or our message boards

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.