Hyundai Elantra Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

Isn't this entrapment?

8K views 78 replies 29 participants last post by  mtlelantra 
#1 · (Edited)
I was talking about this with friends at work the other which is why I am bringing an old story up. Last year sometime, I was watching Cops. They were doing this one operation that seemed like obvious entrapment. They go into the middle of the f'in ghetto with a $13,000 Mercedez Benz mountiain bike. They leave the bike, unchained, up against the wall of a corner bodega and just sit up the block and wait for random stupid mother****ers to steal the damn bike. They did it numerous times. Who wouldn't steal a goddamned Benz bike that's just sitting there? I just think this was a ****ed up operation to run. There's our tax dollars well spent!

#41 · (Edited)
It's nice to see that I'm not the only one who thinks criminals should be punished.

It's like speeding tickets -- I break the law when I speed. I typically make a conscious decision to speed. If I get pulled over, I don't give the cop $h1t for catching me, even if they're tucked away out of sight to "catch me at it". I CHOOSE to speed, which is illegal, and they caught me fair and square, no matter where they were sitting. If the cop lets me off with a warning, I'm happy; but if I get a ticket, I know it's my fault and I pay it.

There are three main reasons I don't commit many crimes
1. I was raised to know what's right and what's wrong, and wasn't allowed to get away with and punished if I tried lying, cheating and stealing as a kid.
2. I wouldn't want it done to me
3. It's against the law, and if I got caught I would expect to be punished.

#43 ·
I hate a ****ing thief.One night after we moved into the new house,some little bastard stole my bike right out of my shed.I came home and the shed door was wide open.I never used the bike and was going to donate it to the Salvation Army or something of the like anyway,but ****.My p/t job is in retail sales and I have caught a few people trying to steal here lately and it makes me feel bad.These kids aren't raised the correct ways these days.Thanks to punks like that,we all pay more for everything.I want someone else to come on my property and try to take something else.It wont be pretty and that second shot will not miss ;)

#44 ·
It's a crime of opportunity. If it wasn't that bike it would have been something else. Whether it was someones purse or your briefcase left out for a moment. It's a great way to spend taxpayers $$ because not only do most of these people have prior criminal histories they most likely have some outstanding warrants.

#45 ·
blah blah blah. Those that b!@# saying that they don't do crimes because they have good morals have to get down to the bare truth. You're just a bunch of pussies. You are told what to do and you do what you are told. That's the system and thats the way you follow it. You got pitiful lives full of boredom and your women would rather f!@# a bad boy who at least know what he wants and takes it how he pleases than to be with the same boring prick who follows the same routine and life as everyone else. **** go smoke p0t or something u bunch of punk as b!@#$es. And the main reason u hate other criminals is because ur hate the fact that you can't do what they do and get the much needed freedom from your 8 to 4 job and your daily commute to work. U say that u hate them because u have to pay more for your services, I call BS on it and say you're just a hater to see that when you do try to do something u get ur pussy *** served while they get away with it. Sorry some people have more brains to do the crime and get away from doing the time. Maybe some day I'll tell u about my crimes that I have gotten away by simply knowing more the others, lawyer and the judges. Sucks to be u losers.

#47 ·
X2.

Oh, so we are all *****es because we do not go out and commit crimes? What would happen than if all society was like that jobzombi? Think about it.

If committing crimes and taking that which is not yours is cool, than count me as glad to be uncool.

#48 ·
^thats ok. He's just some punk kid who got arrested for shoplifting last year at a mall in NJ... God i love the internet.

He'll probably spend a few years in jail eventually and then realize we have laws for a reason, and if your a punk douche, you get to learn what the consequences are.

#49 ·
again another thief! jobzombi your hand should have been cut off. how can you be so stupid! WTF is wrong with your mind? Why do you think it is ok to take something instead of earning it? I don't understand what the problem with cutting hands off is.

#55 ·
There is nothing wrong with the hand cutting, our society just thinks coddling criminals can reform them. I personally do not think it works very well I mean look at the statistics of recidivism. They should do what the Chinese do, shoot you and send your family a bill for the bullet.

#50 ·
I wonder Tommy, how is that you think you know who I am? If it because you are a senior member? Just wonder because saying things such as what you said are in the line of defamation of character. Wanna see if your Fort Mill, SC is enough to pay for a lawsuit? An trust me I know what I would need to say the page has already been saved on my computer and you did all the talking. At this point despite the fact that I am not a senior level member, a warrant is all that is needed for acquisition of your personal information. This is just to remind you of the fact that you are stupid and should learn to keep your mouth shut before you screw yourself over.

#51 ·
wtf are you talking about?

Senior member just means i have more posts. Its not defamanation of character if its true and Im not using it against you. Hell it took me 5 minutes to find the information, which is a matter of public record.

So you're gonna sue me because i posted something that anyone can find?

And what does Wanna see if your Fort Mill, SC is enough to pay for a lawsuit meant? Thats just my location, and its not even current...

http://www.ehow.com/how_2063889_sue-defamation-character.html

Read that, if you still think you need to sue me, PM me and Ill email you my name and address.

#52 · (Edited)
How is it that he thinks he knows you?

Because if you are the same jobzombi from Carteret, NJ as on Yahoo then you posted a bunch of stuff about shoplifting charges (as well as about how to please a girl, ha). The internet owns you.

And oh yeah, EXD is EXD, don't threaten people because they say something mean about you online.

EDIT - Tommy, damn you, you slipped that in when I was writing my post.

#53 ·
I mean, we can go into this more if he wants....

Did you search the rest of his stuff? He's on some swinger websites too lookin for da ladies!

Bring on the lawsuit Mr. Burbano

#57 ·
Did you search the rest of his stuff? He's on some swinger websites too lookin for da ladies!
I just think it's funny that people are surprised someone can look them up so easily on the internet. But we are just pussy *** *****es, so what do we know?

If you google me (who uses SuperGLS everywhere on the internet) you can find my posts on CricForum! I know you guys want to check that out.

#58 · (Edited)
I SO want to post a picture of his penis, his name and address....

BUT, I wont. Anyone who spends 5 minutes looking can find it.

And this is why i use a generic Tommy screen name for everything. Yea its the name I go by, but google Tommy and see how informative it is about me... Not that I have anything to hide like naked pictures or embarrassing stories about me shoplifting a kids movie.

#61 ·
Ive always wanted to start one of these pwnage threads. cant wait till he signs back on.

Looking forward to my letter in the mail saying im getting sued...

#65 ·
^yea that one's fake. just using his name cause it generates a new profile each time you refresh, but if you google his real name, you see his naked picture profile.

#67 ·
He signed back on this evening, but I guess someone else is the pussy now since he hasnt replied to the thread.

#68 ·
For some reason, I am not the least bit suprised by the response from deuche bag-boy.

One day, when he's in jail getting gang raped maybe he'll come to the realiszation that nobody deserves anything. You either work for it, or you don't get it.

If I'm a P***y because I work 45-50 hours per week, have a nice 3bedroom, 2 bath house with 2200+ sq ft, a 25x36 garage sitting on two quiet acres, have a great supportive wife that I can have sex with on my terms (not azz raped by Bubba), putting said wife through grad school with cash, have 2 nice vehicels, one turd to beat up and my motorcycle, then I'll be a little b***h azz p***y.

#70 · (Edited)
Actually I didn't think the thread had gone any further. I wonder how many jobzombis there are, especially in carteret?

http://www.swappernet.com/swapperstates.aspx?State=NJ&City=CARTERET

But hey like my penis?

Oh and it wasn't about not affording a lawyer, I did not need one, I just needed someone to the the paperwork for me and come with me to the proceedings. I was acquitted of the charges. Paid $300 instead of $1500 so the way I see it I knew what I had to do and say, I just needed someone to do the work for me. End result was the same.

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.