Hyundai Elantra Forum banner

freak accidents WTF???

2K views 14 replies 11 participants last post by  05xd 
#1 ·
I was just talking to my Mom on the phone and she told me that yesterday a man was trimming trees across the street and one of the crew members (standing in her front yard away from the down spot) was killed. In her front yard! Apparently the tree kicked out the wrong way and shot across the street and hit him and he died on the way to the hospital. It's weird like final destination type SH!t. I do deaths a lot like that. Like there are people next door moving a house with a crane and I saw one of the hangers break loose swing out and crush like 4 guys(Not really but in my head I guess) Am I crazy ???

#3 ·
We talk about "freak accidents" occasionally here at work during safety meetings. Even if you've done something risky 1,000 times and nothing goes wrong, that doesn't mean it is safe. Weird things happen.

I am worried that you think about people being killed all the time though... :(

#5 ·
I've always had theses "visions" ever since I was a little kid. It actually happened once when I was five when my babysitters son was killed I saw it happen beforehand. But none since.

#7 ·
My mom had a dream about my grandfather passing away just days before it happened. freaked her out pretty fierce, on top of having to deal with his death etc.

#9 ·
when you are close to someone or something, it has been documented that you will have a vision before they pass. every night, i see my grand mother dying before my eyes. she has been in the hospital since the beginning of this year and its all just been a waiting game for me.

as far as visions, i just have deja vu instances that happen about every week or so.

#10 ·
as far as visions, i just have deja vu instances that happen about every week or so.

yeah i get that probably a few times a month

sometimes its like more then a full minute or so, thats when it gets real creepy

#12 ·
mine are usually an hour or so long (they come in dream form) and i usually dont realize it until its near the end (i even realize that its deja vu at the end of my dreams)

#13 ·
i get deja vu type things all the time. like, ill be talking about something that i havent seen/heard of/had/etc in YEARS, and within a few days, there it is again. it happens quite frequently, so now, when i think of something like it, ill know ill see it soon without even looking for it

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.