Hyundai Elantra Forum banner

Seanski's xd2

17K views 46 replies 14 participants last post by  songee623 
#1 · (Edited)
Here's my ride.

Decided to keep modding my car. new mods added, as well as springs, tint, and sway bar soon to come.

(not all mods have pictures)

audio/ electronics
dynamat trunk lid, rear deck, and above center console in headliner
alpine 6.5" coaxials in front doors
mephis pr tweeters
rockford fosgate 500.2
alpine CDE-9881 hu
alpine MRP-M1000
alpine SWR-1224D

performance
Evofusion Catback
ark racing short throw shifter
NGK platinum spark plugs
NGK 10.2mm racing plug wires
(AG springs coming soon)

appearance
kdm sidemarkers with LED's.
amber bulbs above license plate
3rd brake light mod
remove engine plastic p.o.s.
debadge trunk lid
wheelskins leather steering wheel cover
S2000 Antenna (thanks rickna!)
M&S badges
MOMO grand prix pedals
JDM yellow high beams
Black suede on armrests and center console
Paint rear doors lower half and controls black
Paint A-pillars black
Red interior lights
Window vent visors
Windshield 5% tint strip.
Mesh in front air dam

other
yakima roof system
yakima snowboard clamps
door chime delete

let me know whats hot/not and possibly suggestions!
thanks all :D

See less See more
#24 ·
im loving it! i have always loved alpine's stuff, and most of my system is made up of alpine products :)

Did you install the amp end caps yet? Also, you should spray paint the port on your sub box black.
i tried to put them in, but the screw holes in the amp are stripped out so i need some different screws lol

i was thinking about painting the port black, but then i was lazy. lol and you see where that got me... :rolleyes:

#35 ·
thanks man, yeah, its going to undergo a transformation here soon, i have an EF catback exhaust, and AG lowering springs in the mail on their way here. when taxes come back in the spring i'm going to get the windows done and hopefully some oem fogs. unless someone sells them between now and then for a killer deal.

eventually i hope to get rims, but the black on black isn't THAT bad i think.

#37 ·
The EF exhaust you should like most have said they did I have the gen 1 fart can and love it. Look on ebay for the stock fogs you can find a good deal then just get a pepboys harness for them all so look on ebay for a intake get the accord intake less then $30. And your one up on me with the springs im shoting to have springs by august after I get my lipkit painted.

#39 ·
Good list of mods now go get them done I joke I kid. Hit me up when you have some funds I have strut bar I dont need any more pm me for more details if you want it. And a cheap way to do your front side markers is use window tint I did and they where fine for over 2 years then I got the KDM moulding.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.