Hyundai Elantra Forum banner

New Marketplace Guidelines

3K views 11 replies 9 participants last post by  KeWLKaT 
#1 ·
Everyone please take a look at the new Marketplace Guidelines we have come up with.

We thought we would have some clear and understandable rules for everyone to follow, which should help the buying and selling process and make sure the threads are clean and concise.

If your posts or threads get deleted in the marketplace section, you'll know why. (NOTE: We aren't doing this to be mean or anything, so please, don't take it like that).

http://www.elantraxd.com/forums/showthread.php?p=127198#post127198

Any thoughts? Please post them here.

#5 ·
You finally did something good for the site Super, now if you can only get people to read it.

#7 · (Edited)
Yeah, that kind of stuff is fine, and this idea has come up a couple of times now.

I'm mainly just trying to keep people from posting useless messages in the FS threads. Other posts of a factual nature like the "this won't fit a GT" example aren't a problem. I amended the rules slightly.

Like SuperGLS said we just want to have the guidelines written down in case there's an issue. The idea is that we've tried to answer most of the basic questions and issues that we've run into in the past and head them off if/when they arise in the future.

If you see a thread with lots of clutter that makes it hard to read, please PM me to let me know. I'm going to try to keep tabs on the marketplace forum, but I will miss stuff occasionally.

--Kylemorg

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.