Any Hyundai owners in Oregon???? [Archive] - Hyundai Elantra Forum

: Any Hyundai owners in Oregon????

Urban Concepts
02-28-2006, 03:49 PM
Yo looking for peeps in Oregon that have elantras??? I have a 2001 elantra and want to customize it some day just looking for other elantra owners in my area...

elantra_04
02-28-2006, 08:44 PM
I live by longview washington and im in portland all the time. i have family that live there. what you looking at doing to your car?

Roydjt
02-28-2006, 09:07 PM
I'm in Portland, and I know that there are a handful of guys in our area. I don't hang out on this site so much these, days, but there are a few of us Elantra owners over on Elantraclub.com who hail from the Portland area.

We're going to have to organize a couple of meets this year. Hopefully you can come join us!

-Roy

EVOXD
02-28-2006, 09:22 PM
I live in salem. What part of Oregon are you in? We should have a meet in the area some time soon it would be fun. I know that woodburn drags open on the 23 of March, im probly going, but i would be racing my moms tib. Maybe we can do a meet then?

cclngthr
02-28-2006, 10:47 PM
Over at NT.com, there is going to be a meet up in the Seattle/Tacoma area and I think we are planning a cruise to Ocean Shores.

Urban Concepts
03-23-2006, 04:04 PM
Thanks for responding everyone.. Sorry I didn't get back here much I have been busy... I am from Molalla... When is everyone going to do a meet???

To answer the question of what I want to do to my car.. Every thing from body kit, rims, lowering etc.. to turbo..... I will do sh*t real slow and do what I can afford.. which is not much at the moment....

When is every one going to get together???

EVOXD
03-23-2006, 11:07 PM
There is not really a meet planned as of right now, except one for the 4th of july in the seattle area. I know there are going to be a bunch of people there. And one of the guys is going to have his tib that he is putting probly close to 20 or 25k into. It is pretty amazing looking so far, it wont be done till the end of next month. Go over and become a member on newtiburon.com there are a lot more people from the northwest there. Also check out articChilla's tib hes the one putting all the money into it.

poppawheelie
04-15-2006, 08:27 PM
Im in Beaverton Or, and though my XD is almost all stock, I really enjoy driving fast, and would like someone to go driving with. I know some good roads. Let me know. Thanks.

cclngthr
04-15-2006, 09:47 PM
In July, there will be a cruise/camping trip to Ocean shores. There are some nice twisty roads there.

r100s
04-17-2006, 03:28 PM
Yo looking for peeps in Oregon that have elantras??? I have a 2001 elantra and want to customize it some day just looking for other elantra owners in my area...

Is your car 4dr or 5dr? I have a special deal on a set of CONCEPTO D1 kit for 5dr(2001~2003 only), yes, only one brand new set at this special price. Since you are local you can save on shipping. If you are interested please email me for the price. [email protected] The MSRP on the kit is $1800 but I can get you at a clearance price.... Almost half off~~

KenVillalpando
07-20-2006, 06:31 PM
Beaverton represent