car show indiana [Archive] - Hyundai Elantra Forum

: car show indiana

BogiesHyundai
03-01-2006, 09:07 PM
theres going to be a car show in Dunkirk indiana during summer, unkonwn exact date but i will get back with it asap. im looking for people in the area who wants to come and join our lil group for the car show. so far its me soullesselantra and a few others, i have to clarify it though. whoever wants to come is welcome, no enter fees or anything, welll pm me or reply to this to sign up for our group. thanks

soullesselantra
03-01-2006, 10:03 PM
ill be there hopefully...depends on the date and when my baby is due :D

BogiesHyundai
03-01-2006, 10:40 PM
im really expecting u to be there,

J-son
03-02-2006, 01:31 AM
it all depends on the date. I have alot going on this summer with solo2 and posssible the Big Hyundai Meet.
I am subscribe to this thread, so hope you can get some dates figured out. Is there something in the area that would be going on at the same time or something. Any other ideas flowing in your head? Just cuious, so I can make arrangements.
Cheers,
Jason

BogiesHyundai
03-02-2006, 09:00 AM
like whatdo u mean when u say something else going on in that area? but iwill get dates to you asap

J-son
03-02-2006, 12:03 PM
I did not know if you where goignt o hold this with another show or event going on in the area. Some of the shows I have been to have other things in the area going on to. We have 3Rivers festival and car show going on every year. That is why I was asking.

BogiesHyundai
03-02-2006, 12:06 PM
ohh ok i think its the only one until the mcdonalds show but im not worried on that show