Throttle body coolant bypass
Kill switch
ECU reset switch
Independent fog light mod
Debadged
Panasonic headunit
BFGoodrich G-force sport 205/55/15
Tib Sway bar

Eibach springs to be installed shortly...

#10 ·
Ok, new list and finally some pictures;
Mod list-
Interior:
Panasonic head unit
Red LED mission plate lighting
Kill switch

Exterior:
"Uncle Ben's" stickers
Independent fog light mod
Debadged

Suspension:
Eibach springs
19mm Tib rear sway bar
195/60/15 Kumho Solus kh16 tires

Engine:
Throttle body coolant bypass
Polished throttle body
Polished intake manifold
Phenolic intake manifold spacer
Black Accord CAI
Underdrive pulley
ECU reset switch
4-1 headers (soon to be installed)
Evofusion axle back exhaust (soon to be installed)

Transmission:
Braided clutch line
Light weight flywheel (soon to be installed)
Stronger clutch (soon to be installed)

I got the header for cheap from someone local who had the wrong header shipped to him, and they refused to take it back. I forgot to ask which brand it is though. Does anyone recognize it as any particular brand?

#12 · (Edited)
I fixed a lot of it myself, straightening out the radiator support to bring the headlight back out, bending the hood and fender back into place and what not, but there's still a crack in the bumper. If you look closely at the second picture, you can see how it's just a little messed up right at the top of the black molding. Most people never notice it, but it bugs the crap out of me...

#14 ·
I fixed a lot of it myself, straightening out the radiator support to bring the headlight back out, banding the hood and fender back into place and what not, but there's still a crack in the bumper. If you look closely at the second picture, you can see how it's just a little messed up right at the top of the black molding. Most people never notice it, but it bugs the crap out of me...
That would bug me to death.

#26 · (Edited)
:fiddle:

Anyhow I am talking my buddy into selling me his 4-1 header, seeing as it has better gain under the curve.
Hmm, I was under the impression that the 4-2-1 had the better lower curve, and the 4-1 had more up top (I didn't get them for that reason, I just couldn't pass up the header for the price that I paid).

#28 ·
Well, I'm still saving every dime I get, but I got such a ridiculously good price on the header and exhaust that I would have been foolish to pass them up. But in about 6 months to a year, I'll start making really good money working on these BMW's, and who knows what I'll get? I get a killer discount on bimmers. I'm thinking either a 335i or Zcoupe. But we'll see when the time comes...

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.