Top Gear Comments on a Hun-di Elantra!!! [Archive] - Hyundai Elantra Forum

: Top Gear Comments on a Hun-di Elantra!!!

CTele02
04-30-2006, 09:35 PM
This was that one from fast and furious... out of all the cars they could of chose to make fun of they chose the elantra with the evo3 lol!!!!! (i think that guy was on here awhile back...)
Well heres the link from New Tib: http://www.newtiburon.com/forums/showthread.php?t=69478
Hope its not a repost! (since its from f/f 2...)

soullesselantra
04-30-2006, 10:05 PM
gaaaaaaaaaay

+1 (quoted from newtib)

JacksonJ
04-30-2006, 10:24 PM
Obviously their script writers can find any correct information, because as we know, that car was an extra and NOT "Starring" in it like mentioned. I know the video is from years ago obviously but come on, when I heard about the Elantra being in the movie I heard that it was in a few scenes not "Starring". I don't mind the show, but can't the brits get anything right????

robs02elantra
04-30-2006, 10:24 PM
I don't care what this thread is about, I'm going off topic anyway. Soulless, your avatar freaks me out.

haha.

soullesselantra
04-30-2006, 10:51 PM
I don't care what this thread is about, I'm going off topic anyway. Soulless, your avatar freaks me out.

haha.

whats wrong with smelly finger Naruto...LMAO

LateAPXR
04-30-2006, 11:01 PM
^ EVERYTHING, lol

robs02elantra
04-30-2006, 11:09 PM
you think he would learn after the first time, but I've been watching him for a good half an hour now, and he just keeps going back for more...like a fish in a fishbowl, short memory.

soullesselantra
04-30-2006, 11:14 PM
you think he would learn after the first time, but I've been watching him for a good half an hour now, and he just keeps going back for more...like a fish in a fishbowl, short memory.

holy ish man, THATS funny!!

scud
05-01-2006, 07:15 AM
I think I remember seeing this when it first aired, and while Top Gear might diss the Elantra overall the show is awesome. Easily the best car show that's on tv anywhere and I only wish we got the episodes here in the states instead of me having to download them all.

only1db
05-01-2006, 08:04 AM

haha.

forget that!! the damn chick dancing always gets to me....and then you click it....and nothing....something about a del sol....ahahah

top gear is a good show! i have caught it a couple of times...one was about the bugatti they raced it against a sesna...from italy back to the UK...it was pretty cooL! :eek: the bugatti won of course.

Morgasm69you
05-01-2006, 09:53 AM
that girl makes me upset that i'm not her boyfriend, or givin it to her :(

Seinster
05-06-2006, 05:25 PM
I can't remember that episode, (I think I started d/l them @ season 2) but thanks for the linkage...and I agree with Jeremy, the wheels did not much the suspension.
Top Gear is notorious for ripping on Hyundai so ignore their comments and just enjoy driving our cars.

subvibe99
05-14-2006, 11:10 AM
That car just needed a drop to look decent.