Hyundai Elantra Forum banner

Calling out future Orlando peeps!

2K views 13 replies 5 participants last post by  only1db 
#1 ·
ok....may 12th thru the 18th i will be coming down...anybody still game for tearing out a bathroom, some carpet, possibly a wall??? :confused:

should be pretty fun. ;)

#4 ·
UGH! On the 11th I pull out for Athens, GA. My daughter is graduating college that weekend. We won't be back until that Monday. Maybe we can still get together when I get back in town for some drinks or something.

#10 ·
bc and south...yeah that works....we dont have electricity yet...so we will be there fro mthe butt crack of dawn till the sun goes down!

it will be nice to meet you bc...i have ot know what i'm going up against! we'll have to do a mini episode of "pinks" when i move down there...we'll come up with something...South same with you...wouldnt want to invite anybody to my house that i have yet to meet...hahahaha...any rate...i will pm both of you my cell

#11 ·
this is a no go!! we drove by yesterday after landing...the area itself is ok...but man the surrouding blocks....well...it looks like an episode of cops...thats the best way to explain it...i really would not feel safe walking down the street with my 1yo...so this is a no go! i guess i will just have to find something else when i get down here again...but that house is just no for me.

#12 ·
So are you going to stick around Orlando or are you going back early? You should PM some of us O-town boys to see if the area you are looking for will be safe or not. I will tell you to stay away from Pine Hills (aka Crime Hills).

I am in Georgia right now, my daughter just graduated so tomorrow we will start our drive back home. I should be able to hang out for a little on Monday or Tuesday night.

#14 ·
i wish...my inlaws live down in Sebastion...which is about 90 miles from you guys...

i really dont know what the hell i'm going to do now...uti has a campus in exton which is just outside philly....and there is another one in my ultimate goal state of california...but i dont know...trying to find something to rent from up north is going to be a big pain the arse!!!

i know the area is shady...no doubt about it...

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.