K40 Radar Detectors [Archive] - Hyundai Elantra Forum

: K40 Radar Detectors

Phiber
07-13-2004, 07:21 PM
Working with BMW I can get the hook up on K40 Radar detectors. There are a couple different styles, however, the ones that are probably most relevent to us are the portable style. The RD-850 is a no nonsense, straight forward radar detector. In other words, it detects wideband KA, K, X, and all Laser. No transponder crap, no road warnings; Just pure and simple po-po protection. ;) I have one in my car. THEY ARE THE BEST! I definatly believe in these things. My father has a Cobra detector and half the time it sits there silent while mine is going off the wall. I am selling these for 300 a piece, shipped to your door. :) This is the finest unit, outside of a Valentine, that you will find. Passport, Cobra, nothing can thouch them. They come new, in the box with everything you need.

Here is the K40 site http://www.k40.com/Products/Radar/RD850.html

Now, for all you peeps coming to the Baltimore meet! How does 20 beans off sound to you? That's right, I'll personally deliver these babys to you for 280 a piece. We can do a phone order or check.

I work at BMW of Houston North, a major Autonation dealer, so you aren't going to get screwed around. :) You typically won't find these detectors at your local Hyundai dealer. I've only seen them carried by BMW, Mercedes and somtimes a Jaguar dealer. ;) Time to get in with the big boys. Like I said, I swear by my radar detector. In fact, if you look on K40's site, they swear by it too. So much as to give you a written promise that if you get a ticket they will pay it. Go look!

Anyhow, my number at the dealership is 936-271-3050 ask for David. :) If you have ANY questions feel free to call. I am here 10-7 pm central standard time monday through friday. :) Have fun, drive safe, and rock on! ;)

B-More people, act now if you really want them. :)

Keyan
07-14-2004, 11:51 AM
Looks like a deal!
I'm gonna be needing one of these, time to start saving ;)