Hyundai Elantra Forum banner

Do you have any suspension mods?

5K views 23 replies 20 participants last post by  KeWLKaT 
#1 ·

#3 · (Edited)
I have the B&G springs, KYB GR2 struts, MSR Alloy Style 116 17 x 7 4-100/4.5 rims with Hercules G5000Z P215/40ZR17 tires, I didn't say yes to the 19.2 tib sway bar but I'm picking it up (with the metal endlinks and the bushings) on Tuesday and later tonight I'm ordering the engine mounts from KSPEC.

UPDATE : I got my 19 mm sway bar in tonight!!!!

#5 ·
Eibach Springs, KYB GR2 Sturts, 19.2mm rear sway bar (& metal endlinks), Shark front strut tower brace, tires.

#7 ·
struts/springs/sway bar/light wheels/sticky tires/big brakes (if that counts)

#8 ·
I voted on several, the springs are technically not installed but sitting in a box in the garage waiting on a free weekend (read a weekend that I don't have a honey-do list).

#13 ·
I voted "yes, other" because my mods aren't the "norm". Standard Tibby sway bar and 02 GT hatch springs on my GLS. I didn't add the springs for lowereing or really even for better handling. I added them for the extra weight cpacity in the rear of my weak GLS. Worked out better than I anticipated. Handles great and I used all OEM parts, albeit from other cars. . .

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.