Hyundai Elantra Forum banner

EGR/Astrel kit - Sedan

2K views 5 replies 5 participants last post by  04 elantra cvvt 
#1 · (Edited)
SOLD - EGR/Astrel kit - Sedan

Well, it's for sale.

This kit is for 2001-2003 Hyundai Elantras. The kit will fit on all versions, except the rear bumper not fitting on 5-doors. It is made out of a "polycarbonate/ABS alloy resin" according to EGR's website.

But I have a few "rules" on how I am going to sell it. Instead of first come-first serve I'm simply going to use a "Whoever wants to pay me the most gets it" system. The reason I say this is because it's not in the best shape so I don't want to set a price for it. I'd rather sell it to someone who will have no problems fixing the broken pieces instead of someone who is looking for a kit that is in good condition. Also, I'd rather sell this locally, as shipping will be $100 or more (I checked on UPS because I was actually going to sell it to someone a while back right when I took it off but the shipping was too much, no big deal). I have no problem selling it to anyone if they don't mind the high shipping costs. I will NOT sell parts of the kit. If you want the side skirts for example, I'll send you the whole kit but you'll in turn have to pay for the whole kit.

The front is in fair condition. It has a small crack (one inch) on the drivers side near where it connects to the bumper. It also definitely needs to be repainted.

The rear is in bad condition. The rear passenger side has a big crack in it (look at the pic). It has a fine crack on the drivers side near the connection point. It also needs to be repainted.

The sides are in good condition. They simply need to be repainted.

So there you have it. This kit probably only appeals to those who can repair it or even mold it to the stock bumpers. I'd like to make $100. This isn't the friendliest way to do this, I know. People who are serious about buying the kit just let me know.

See less See more
#4 ·
it was just a offer but there has to be a cheaper way to ship i mean full body kits are asking 150 that full front and rear bumper and sideskirts. i was just making a offer, he says he wants to make 100 bucks, but if the back is crack which is going to take some to repair, and the front has a crack so i figure 50-75 bucks might be reasonable, just the shipping part if its a 100 bucks then it would be 150-175 so that is why i am offering him this

#5 ·
lets not start flaming each other here - not needed
SuperGLS asked for offers for his lip kit and that's exactly what Luckydvl has done
If someone else offers more and he still wants it then well he'll obviously offer more $$$
Let's try and keep to the topic at hand :D

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.