Hyundai Elantra Forum banner

Pittsburgh Raceway Park Test and Tune

4K views 14 replies 6 participants last post by  OdessitPashka 
#1 ·
This will be the first time I am going to run the car at a drag track. I am going to be running on 10psi, and doing some fuel tuning from there. I will be happy if I break into 14's with the automatic from hell.

#2 ·
well, after our last couple runs, id say you'll at least hit low 15's

#4 ·
im gonna guess 15 flat. we did a couple runs in pgh and at 60 he had me by about a car at (i believe) 8psi

#5 ·
I was at 7psi actually. I dont know if I am going or not now. My grandmother went to the hospital last night for some food digestive thing.

#6 ·
constipation?

kidding aside, i hope shes ok and you can get to the track

#7 ·
Well, her stomach is not brekaing down foods and some other ****, so, shes throwing it up along with acid from her stomach.

#9 ·
his car isnt TUNED for race fuel, meaning it will do as much as if YOU put race fuel in. i thought you were in automotive school?

i think i just got a call from him (i was sleeping) stating he ran a 15.4 or something

#12 ·
calling him now

2.5 60', 15.43x @85.xxxmph at 7psi

higher boost he blew his charge pipe going down the track and let off. said he set it to 10psi but it spiked at 15.

and sorry keyan...wasn't trying to sound like a dick...i just woke up when i posted that and your comment gave me one of those "wtf kind of questions was that" thoughts you get when someone says something dumb and youre still half asleep.

#14 ·
Yea, I will post up slips. This was my FIRST time at the track. My 60 foot were killing me. I only got two good runs in before I had to head home. I'm going to be tinkering with it a bit later this weekend to set the boost controller at 10psi and then going next wed. again. I wasnt expeting much, being that I am in an auto, and still have a horrible tune until my dual fuel rail comes in.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.