1st Nw Meet [Archive] - Hyundai Elantra Forum

: 1st Nw Meet

03GTE
08-14-2006, 05:10 PM
So, i was thinking... when i had a Nissan Maxima i was apart of nwmaxima.org, cool guys no doubt. but now its all about the elantra... the point is that we had an annual meet every month just went and hung out and worked on our cars and got some food or something. it was cool just to hang out with people that had the same intrest in the car as i did.

CONCLUSION

Lets have an Elantra meet? i think it would be cool. not sure on where all of you are located but i think it would be a good idea. im thinking up in the seattle area. there is a park/beach called Golden Gardens. this would be a great place to meet up because it has a good parking lot and right on the beach with things to do like there are bbq's and fire pits.

So meet goes as fallows::::::::

PLEASE R.S.V.P.

WHEN: Sunday September, 17 at 1:00PM-4:00PM OR LONGER?
WHERE: Golden Gardens Beach (8498 Seaview PL NW, Seattle WA 98117)
BRING: Well bring yourself, and your car, a good attitude and some food because well who's not hungry? haha. If you have friends that have nice rides feel free to bring them but rember to focus on gathering up the XD's.

CONTACT INFO: You can contact me, David, at 425.773.8111. or just PM me. If any one in the area want to help out with the meet let me know!

03GTE
08-22-2006, 01:10 PM
ok so no one has responded so i guess the meet will be canceled... :headshake

Money
08-31-2006, 08:30 PM
I doubt a NW meet will ever happen unless we are rolling with the guys from newtiburon.

cclngthr
08-31-2006, 11:50 PM
A lot of NT.com people are not having meets either. Posted something about several meets and there is no interest anymore as it seems. We had 2 meets at shows this summer at local shows and only 2-3 people from newtiburon attended. HP.com members wanted meets and did attend both shows. The LeMay show, which I organized, had 5 HP.com members attend with their cars.