Heya

Names Ben
From Western Australia

Perth

Hi to all

robs02elantra
08-16-2006, 12:12 AM
hey Ben!

I've got a cousin named Ben who also lives out in Perth. Good stuff.

Have fun on the site.
Rob the Aussie in Canada

Leviathant
08-17-2006, 08:59 AM
Heya Ben. I'm in Sydney for another day before going to Brisbane for a week or so before returning to seppo-land. That's no where near the west side of the country, but I thought I'd share. Welcome to the site.

ElantraElite
08-22-2006, 05:33 AM
Hey Ben

I'm from Victoria. Great to see some more Aussie's in on the Elantra sites.

06elantra
08-28-2006, 04:41 AM
hey guys (and girls too of course)

Names Andrew, and i am in Mackay - Australia - North Queensland.
Think Townsville, and go about 4hours drive south - im on the coast, so thats at least a good thing!

Was originally in perth about 18 months ago, but moved with the parents here.. anyhow

Skrye
09-11-2006, 10:39 AM
Hi All
I'm Phill & I am in Adelaide :)

Seinster
09-12-2006, 02:24 AM
G'day Phil, welcome to the site. :)

extremeaudiowa
09-12-2006, 02:49 AM
06-Elantra where in perth where you from.

IM SOR in Rockingham but work in belmont

beeman
09-12-2006, 05:30 AM
Hey guys are there any good after market shops in australia for buying elantra parts.
I gotta friend there who can get me some.

|2oo
09-12-2006, 06:17 AM
hi

i like sex!

extremeaudiowa
09-12-2006, 07:51 AM
R U serious.... thats why we are online.... we may as wll be third world... no one does hyundais in australia lol......

Igor
09-12-2006, 11:51 AM
Hey man, check out the related links link on te top here there is an Australian shop listed there

extremeaudiowa
09-12-2006, 09:12 PM
one aussie shop..... have you seen the size of australia... england fits into Western australia alone about 17 times........

It is very few and far between for 4cyl modification shops..... Everyone is all about the cubic inches and the V8's here....

Oh your Ricer 4cyl wont beat my 5.7 L V8

Or Only milk and juice come in 2 Litre

Thats **** annoys me..

Only cheap *** wine comes in 5 litre so who wins....

Seinster
09-13-2006, 07:30 AM
I disagree in part.
The majority of tuners in OZ are into the JDM scene.
They love their Skylines, Silvias & the 180ZX,200ZX, Supra's.
Not to mention the massive fanbase of the WRX and the rotary scene.
& here I'm referring more to the younger (18-30y/o) tuning scene.
& I'm not disagreeing that there is a HUGE population that love the big block holdens and fords.

|2oo
09-14-2006, 06:00 AM
R U serious.... thats why we are online.... we may as wll be third world... no one does hyundais in australia lol......
i thought i was illegal to have sex with a car.....that might be why

one aussie shop..... have you seen the size of australia... england fits into Western australia alone about 17 times........

It is very few and far between for 4cyl modification shops..... Everyone is all about the cubic inches and the V8's here....

Oh your Ricer 4cyl wont beat my 5.7 L V8

Or Only milk and juice come in 2 Litre

Thats **** annoys me..

Only cheap *** wine comes in 5 litre so who wins....
hey mate i have to disagree with you on that one, im on the gold coast and the mod scene here is all 4 cyl cars and imports. we get the odd v8 and classic but its mostly wrx, lancers, hondas, skylines you get my point. i find if you go bush then the scene changes to 8s with the bundy rum sticker on the back. check out this http://www.boostcruising.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=157993 this is my scene

cheers

06elantra
09-15-2006, 07:19 AM
06-Elantra where in perth where you from.

IM SOR in Rockingham but work in belmont

when i was living with my parents, i was NOR, in Swan View (the good part, not the *other* part)
then when i had my own place, i was living in East Victoria Park
(that was GREAT for when i used to go and hit Northbridge... ahh memories of hitting the clubs for a great night out... shame Mackay dont newhere near a half decent club sorta scene :S)

when i move back soon, il prolly be living with my mate and his gf who are in Morley - and il be bring my Elantra for Shizzle :D