Performance shop on long island (in the works)need feedback

2K views 8 replies 6 participants last post by  ba_feitl 
#1 ·
JSG Motorsports
Hyundai Master Certified Technician
Performance upgrades/repairs on all Hyundai vehicles
email questions and comments to JSGMotorsports@aol.com

#3 ·
i suspect hes a spammer. he tried posting in a N/A thread with the exact same message.

#4 ·
Iam a Master Certified Hyundai Technician starting a performance shop I have built many race cars, I currently have a Tiburon 2.7L s/c build in progress and plans for my elantra xd dalily driver. I have been posting all over trying to get some feedback about a hyundai only performance shop.

#7 ·
I want to know if the business will be there, I have customers already for Hyundai repairs, but I want to get involved mostly in forced induction setups, engine management, engine builds, suspension upgrades etc...... I work durning the day at a Hyundai dealership going to start the business after my 9-5 job and then go from there.

#9 ·
If it were my business plan I'd make it a tuning shop overall that has a large interest in the Korean import vehicles. To be honest there isn't a huge market of Hyundai tuners all concentrated in one area to make a full shop busy and profitable. If you start turning out custom performance parts and the like, then you can sell across the US or globe and have a much better chance at success.

I'd say running it as a moonlight job is the best way to go to see what kind of business opportunity there is for a Hyundai specific shop.

Brad

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.