Hyundai Elantra Forum banner

SE Hyundai Meet ~ May 22nd

12K views 50 replies 14 participants last post by  Nyck 
#1 · (Edited by Moderator)
Date: 05/22/2004 - Saturday, May 22nd
Time: Noon
Activities: Undecided

The last one was pretty interesting, would like to see a bigger turn out this time, maybe think of something to do rather than stand around and talk car shyt for 5/6 hours (even though thats all good, ya know...)

For those interested, we need to decided a few things...

What we need to decide on~

Location -- See Below.

Activites/Shyt to Do -- Here it is May 4th, I asked for people to help decide on a location by May 5th on xd.com, nt.com, tsr.org ~ ONE person gave input... So I can only think that there is no interest in this... So without knowing the location we can't really know what activities and such there are... Therefore for those who are still interested in a meet we will meet at a local Applebee's and decide what to do from there...

There will be a seperate post below this one with a list of people who plan on attending, if you plan on coming to the meet, copy/paste the list and add your name... If there is enough interest (least over 15 people) by May 10th, then we can start talking about locations again or we can just go with what is planned (ie: meeting at applebee's deciding from there...)

Contacts for the meet:
labmixz | labmixz@labmixz.com | AIM: djlabmixz | 813.598.0918
evil247 |

POST IF YOU ARE COMING
People Coming:
1. labmixz (nt.com)
2. evil247 (exd.com)
3. jameson (nt.com)
4. philmoox (nt.com)
5. bumhed (nt.com)
6. o gt (exd.com - tentative)
7. sed (exd.com)
8. rabiddogboy (exd.com
9. nyck (exd.com)
10. rckozma (exd.com - tentative)
11. tricked (exd.com - tentative)

See less See more
#3 · (Edited)
Hey I never said I was coming lol. Come on where all the local tampa\orlando\St Pete\Clearwater people at.

Here is the address

Applebee's Neighborhood Grill & Bar
10606 Sheldon Road, Tampa, FL 33626

Here is a link to a map

Link

And if you are coming and need better directions or think you might get lost PM for my Cell #

#4 ·
#10 ·
I am going to put me down as tentative. The way my schedule changes, I am not sure if I can make it, if I am not working I am in.

#16 ·
labmixz said:
rckozma - thanks for modifying the first post, I've been down in s.FL it's kinda hard for me on dial up to check often...
Not a problem. Looks good so far for me to be there. We are going to schedule the babysitter to come and watch the kids and me and the wifey should be able to attend - provided work doesn't spoil it.

#20 ·
bring anything you want to install, change whatever. I am pretty handy to have around ;)

Now just let me know where it is. I mean if its in Tampa or something I can't make it seeing as thats 5 hours away from me!

the farthest I will go is like maybe orlando or something, it'll cost me close to 60 bucks with gas tolls and everything to go to a car meet!

anywhere in S. Florida I'm at, just let me know whats going on

shawn :)

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.