Hyundai Elantra Forum banner

First tattoo.

3K views 11 replies 9 participants last post by  Slapshotman7 
#1 ·
So I decided to finally get a tattoo, and I actually know what I wanted. We just happened to be in Hastings, NE for kool-aid days. We were going to go to T.C.'s White Dragon,but decided against it when the artist looked like a biker doing it on the weekend. I also tried to work with them when I was back in Minnesota on a design, but I guess this was too complicated for them to care. So, long story short... we ended up at Skin Flixx tattoo diagonally across the street. We originally went in looking for a tattoo for me and my buddy and ended up getting one for my gf, the other guy that came with, and his gf also. Those guys were really cool and at below rock bottom prices. Mine was only $50. Belive it or not,.. this is not a kool-aid man. On first glance it might be, but look close. The world isn't out of round that bad either, it's just the way my leg was sitting.

This shop is more than highly recommended. Would definitely drive the 8 hrs. again for another one!

Attachments

See less See more
#3 ·
yeah, no ****. whats it supposed to be?

#4 ·
It's a metaphor for myself,.. Notice the Bon Jovi have a nice day face-It symoblizes to me that if you like me fine, if not it doesn't matter anyway. Also he's holding the world in the palm of his hand-I have alot of things that I think I have gotten with less effort than what I think I should have and at 23 becomming a lead (almost supervisor) for one of the biggest cabinet companies in the country, I think I have done pretty well. Since I've loved kool-aid since I dicovered it, it was my basis.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.