Stuff for sale (willing to ship leather seats) updated 10/21

Have some more stuff for sale

Spring Compressors...bought and used once...perfect condition 30$ shipped

STILL HAVE

Stock AM/FM radio and cassete player 25$ shipped

Stock Plastic Endlinks - 10$ shipped

Stock Rear Sway Bar - 20$ + shipp

NOW WILLING TO SHIP

Leather Seats out of 02 Elantra Hatch $225 (check other thread for description/pics)...was out on a delivery the other day and found a place that can ship them, for not a rediculous price like UPS would charge...i asked her about what it would cost to ship them, and i wasnt sure about the weight, or where they would be going, but i told her maybe 80lbs and going to orlando, FL, she said it would be about 90$...if anyone is interested, give me your zip code, ill go weigh these, and get an estimate for you...still 225$ plus shipping

See less See more
#3 ·
its for all four corners. if you want it, paypal me the money evan938@hotmail.com and ill mail em out within the next couple days

camber bolts sold...everything else still up for sale.

#5 ·
sold...sorry...first come first serve on em

#8 ·
yea i am on the group buy and should be getting the kit within a week...im hoping...said 3 weeks, tim told me about a week and a half...im not in a hurry...i bought this manifold thinking i would throw a kit together myself, then saw the group buy and decided to get on it...since it comes with an internally gated turbo, and this manifold i have is external, im selling the manifold i have and im gonna use the one im getting with this kit...if you want the manifold, you can paypal me the money to the address above and ill ship it out as soon as i get payment....perks of having a post office open 24 hours in town.

#10 ·
no its the log style...this is the one he's putting in with the kits...the equal length is an upgrade that costs extra if you want it with a kit...i believe theyre around 420-575 depinding on what kind of material you want...theres a pic on this page if you would like to look at it

http://www.cardomain.com/memberpage/662571

#12 ·
hey...hes sending me some pics tomorrow morning...like i said, it should bolt up to the turbo seeing how a t3/t4 is a garret turbo, and the manifold will bolt up to a garret flange...i have not seen the turbo, but he has said that they are in good condition...i will let you decide from the pictures he sends me.

#14 ·
Clarion - I have the pics of the turbo. Email me or get at me on AIM (evan9381@hotmail.com, AIM - evan938) and ill send you the pics

#16 ·
i dont think the guy has the turbos anymore...they had a really wierd 3 bolt flange anyways

#19 ·
sorry smgfan1224, but you just did...they are to compress the springs to take them off the struts...be nice to have if you are putting on coilovers (re-use the towers) or lowering springs (take stock springs off)

200th POST

bump bump bump

#23 ·
Re: Stuff for sale (willing to ship leather seats) updated 10/21

evan938 said:
NOW WILLING TO SHIP

Leather Seats out of 02 Elantra Hatch $225 (check other thread for description/pics)...was out on a delivery the other day and found a place that can ship them, for not a rediculous price like UPS would charge...i asked her about what it would cost to ship them, and i wasnt sure about the weight, or where they would be going, but i told her maybe 80lbs and going to orlando, FL, she said it would be about 90$...if anyone is interested, give me your zip code, ill go weigh these, and get an estimate for you...still 225$ plus shipping
This is still a hell of a deal.

#24 ·
still got stuff up for sale...anyone? i would really like to get rid of these seats. 225$!!!!!

#26 ·
cornbread has first dibs...hes comin to check em out sometime soon...if i have them afterwards, ill let you know...shipping charges will suck though

cornbread...whats goin on? i pmed you but havent heard anything back...you still wanna come down and check these out? ill help you put em in while youre down here

BUMP....200$ come on...i wanna get rid of these

seats 175 OBO (pick up only)

315cc injectors - 120$ shipped brand new

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.