gay ass cops [Archive] - Hyundai Elantra Forum

: gay *** cops

evan938
09-27-2004, 08:04 PM
so im sittin here sleepin, takin a nap, and my brother comes into my room like "look @ my new car"..i told him i was tired and id look at it later (come to find out hes got this car till 5 tomorrow to think about it, an 01 elantra, autotragic like tanish color i guess...with an ugly pinstripr sticker down the side, but of course, a nice car)...a little bit after that, his GF comes in talking about "oh theres cops down stairs that want to talk to you" i told her i know he got a new car, im ****ing tired, go away...she says no there really is cops down there...by this point shes pulling my arm, so im awake...i go down, and the ****ing chief of police is in my driveway...so i go out and my parents, brothers, brothers GF, and his friend are out there...the following conversation occured (by the way, this dick lives down the street from me)

Cop : Evan, I'm Dennis Murphy, chief of police
Me : I know who you are
Cop : Weve had some complaints about your speed through the neighborhood
Me : I don't speed through the neighborhood (i really dont...its a 25 zone, fastest i go is 30, which isnt really anything)
Cop : Well weve been getting some complaints that you are. If we continue to get complaints, we will put patrol cars out here, and the officer who pulls you over will not know about our little conversation here and will write you a ticket...or tickets
Me : well then put a car out here, caus hes not going to get me for speeding, because i dont speed through the neighborhood
>Dad interjecting : maybe you dont speed, but you get up to speed as fast as you can.

:eek2: WHAT THE **** THANKS DAD

Me : well i dont speed...and trust me, thats not getting up there as fast as i can...and just because my car is somewhat loud doesnt mean im going fast...(evofusion cat-back, shark racing CAI...anyone who has the EF exhaust knows its one of the quietest, aftermarket exhaust they have heard...not like all this rice where i can hear it coming from Floirda)

> then mom decides to interject : well you need to slow it down and turn the bass down

:eek2: WHAT THE ****...THANKS MOM

Cop : you know, in Gahanna, if we can hear your music more than 50 feet away, you can get a ticket
Me : whatever (ive been waiting at lights in front of/behind/to the side of cops while im working and left my music going, they look over, and then look back at the road)
Cop : make sure you slow it down, or you will be getting tickets...

then he leaves..

and ill be damned, if he was pulling out of my driveway, and my brother is in his new car, which is running, and he revs it up...

:eek2: WHAT THE **** THANKS ZAK

so now im pissed...some dick in my neighborhood is calling the cops on me, thinking im speeding because my car is somewhat loud...

hey Jeff - if you see this, you can vouch my car is not loud at all...especially compared to your car

i deliver pizzas...i think i am to the point where if i get another ticket, i loose my job... (1 speeding last october [03] in my old car, 1 assured clear distance ahead...3 x's = no driving till one goes away..they keep an eye on them for 2 years i think) so i havent got a speeding ticket in my Elantra...knock on wood...the last thing im gonna do, is go speeding...especially through a neighborhood where its not like i have traffic infront of/behind me so im going the speed of traffic...like on the main roads

this pisses me off...makes me want to go and burn this ****ers house down...and wish i screwed his daughter in HS so i could rub it in his face.

:mad: :mad: :eek2: :angryfire :diablo: :2gunsfiri :Blasting_ :plzdie:

EliteElantra02
09-27-2004, 08:07 PM
HAHA, dude, that sucks
:drive:

SuperGLS
09-27-2004, 08:35 PM
Hahaha, that was the best/funniest story I've heard in a long time. Sorry that it happened to you, but I think you could see how it could be funny (I hope).

Oh, you should have just said "I've been speeding? Hmm, I didn't realize that I might be going faster than the speed limit. I'm sure I don't speed and I don't think it'll be a problem."

Oh, and one more thing... I hate stupid neighbors like that, once we had a neighbor that complained because my dad put up a basteball hoop in the parking lot, stupid lady.

and wish i screwed his daughter in HS so i could rub it in his face.

Hahaha, that's great.

100% free webcam site! (http://showmewebcam.com/?p=0) | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! (http://showmewebcam.com/?p=2) | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3 (http://showmewebcam.com/?p=4)

CornbreadXD
09-27-2004, 09:31 PM
Hey man I think that is going to be happening to me too but all I have is a SRI and the air resonator removed but it gets really loud when I go from 0 to 25 and my neighbors are all like " Stop speeding! Your going to kill someone!" I always tell them my car is just loud and they probly go faster than me in those big a$$ SUVs. The fastest I've gone down my street is 30!!! But now i've seen a few patrol cars come around the area, but I don't care neighbors are dumb and jealous

dragonfighter60
09-27-2004, 09:41 PM
You should live here. People drive without any exhaust and don't get pulled over.

Nyck
09-27-2004, 09:46 PM
that was a great story :clap:

congratz on your bro's elantra.

vahyundai
09-27-2004, 10:00 PM
my neighbor gets pissed when i park my car behind my parents. this ***** even wrote a note and left it on the door. "PLEASE SHARE THE PARKING SPOTS!" i wanted to leave a note "NO ASSIGNED SPOTS SO SUCK IT *****!" but of course i didn't leave that note because im such a nice guy. i live in a townhouse complex with mostly parallel parking. so i intentionally make it a point to park behind my parents car and piss that *****!!! heheheeeeee!!! i love neighbors. without them my life would be boring.

evan938
09-27-2004, 10:10 PM
theyre waiting to see if the insurance company will insure him on the elantra or something...hes got temp tags, so i guess they bought it and if the insurance doesnt go through, its going back...he said hes not going to do anything to it...haha thats what i thought too...its got a few minor defects, trunk has a small dent with somethin sticky on it, one of the vent blades is broken, clock is cracked and the buttons for it are pushed in so he cant fix it...has the pin stripe...hahaha...ill go take some pics when he gets back and put them in a seperate thread

Nyck
09-27-2004, 10:10 PM
i wanted to leave a note "NO ASSIGNED SPOTS SO SUCK IT *****!"

:abovelol:

blah i can't park in the driveway behind my parents because my neighbors threatened to call the cops and give me a ticket for blocking the sidewalk.

hyunelan2
09-28-2004, 10:10 AM
figure out what neigbors are calling and repeatedly drive by their house in 1st gear at about 4K rpm, going 10 mph. Smile and wave.

evan938
09-28-2004, 03:08 PM
i think it might be working...thats what i did today when i was going to and from work....1st gear, sometimes second (caus the exhaust sounds good right between 3k and 3500 rpms...just kept it slow and loud...haha...see what that dick cop has to say now...muhahah

AUTOBOT
09-28-2004, 11:07 PM
The cop isn't gay, the neihbor that is calling them is gay.
The cop was just doing his job.
But if you don't speed, thin it does not matter because they can not write a ticket unless you are caught speeding.

Also, next time, tell your parents to not interject.

evan938
09-28-2004, 11:14 PM
seriously...they wont get me for speeding...im still gonna try to piss the neighbors off...when the cop left, i asked my mom like "what the **** are you trying to do? get me into more ****" then she tried to say he said something about it before i came out, yet, he didnt say anything about it when i came out until she said something...AND, this cop i go hunting with (same police department) followed me to my buddys house, and was talkin to me, and saw my system and was pretty much like "cool"...its not a very loud system either...i have 2 Kicker Comp 12's (not even the comp VR's) these are like...150 watts RMS, a 200.1 watt kicker amp, and 2 kicker 6x9's (not on an amp)...not like my neighbor who has a couple JL's in his camry...OH...speaking of JL's....you guys might get a kick out of this...this is in the back of a cougar

AUTOBOT
09-29-2004, 09:03 AM
Trust me, two twelves is more then enough to break any sound laws.
It pisses me off when people drive through neighborhoods and apartment complexes blasting their sh!t. Roll up the windows and turn it down. Some people sleep or have kids who sleep during the day and others just don't care to hear it. Now, on open roads or non neighborhood streets, it doesn't bother me (within reason).

BTW, I like my music loud but even though my stereo is stock, I still turn it down when I drive through the neighborhood.

southpawboston
09-29-2004, 09:34 AM
Trust me, two twelves is more then enough to break any sound laws.
It pisses me off when people drive through neighborhoods and apartment complexes blasting their sh!t. Roll up the windows and turn it down. Some people sleep or have kids who sleep during the day and others just don't care to hear it. Now, on open roads or non neighborhood streets, it doesn't bother me (within reason).

BTW, I like my music loud but even though my stereo is stock, I still turn it down when I drive through the neighborhood.

:iamwithst

most people who drive by apartment complexes/residential neighborhoods with their windows down and subs thumping WANT to get heard. they know it pisses the sh*t our of people and that's why they do it. me personally, i've had plenty of loud systems in my own car, being as i used to design and build competition systems for a living. but i never had the conscience to crank it up with my windows open near other people. besides, it really just makes you look stupid and inferior, with something to prove.

also, don't push it with the cops, with the whole driving slow in first gear bit. if they want to pin you badly enough, they'll cite you with a noisey muffler violation. besides, think of all the other non-gay *** people you'd be pissing off by doing it, not just your gay *** neighbor.

KincaidCharade
09-29-2004, 11:25 AM
[QUOTE=AUTOBOT]The cop isn't gay, the neihbor that is calling them is gay.
QUOTE]

And I would quote the title of the thread too if I could...

So when you say gay do you actually mean homosexual? Or happy? I'm going to guess not. So if you mean "stupid" or something along those lines, why not use that? But please don't gay bash, it just shows how ignorant you are.

I'm not trying to be a *****, but consider whomelse you might be offending when they view this thread.

Thanks,
Christine

NorthernYankee
09-29-2004, 11:35 AM
I believe what he was trying to convey with the term "Gay" was not that the neighbor was really queer...but that he is being effeminate by not being a man and coming to him and asking him to slow down but instead being a puss and calling the cops on him. Just my 2 cents.

--NY

KincaidCharade
09-29-2004, 11:40 AM
Ok, but that doesn't explain the title of the thread. And it still doesn't make it ok. So, ignorant nonetheless.

NorthernYankee
09-29-2004, 12:10 PM
Well not everyone cares about being PC...whether anyone thinks its ok or not he has the right to say what he wants, as long as he is following the forum rules.

IMHO if I were offended by the title of the thread I would not have read the thread and definately wouldn't have posted in it.

--NY

southpawboston
09-29-2004, 12:25 PM
i think by the term "gay ***", the original poster meant :lame:

however if :gay: is an officially sanctioned club emoticon, then i'd say no rules were broken

but frankly this whole thread has become :lame:, not to mention :threadjac

:fiddle:

KincaidCharade
09-29-2004, 12:35 PM
:angryfire

It's not about general politcal correctness, just about not offending some of your fellow forum members, people I thought were your friends.

NorthernYankee
09-29-2004, 12:35 PM
:werd:

--NY

hyunelan2
09-29-2004, 01:09 PM
Ok, Moderator stepping in. Bring it back on topic, or don't post.

(and FYI to everyone, I've known many homosexuals, none of which were ever offended by using the therm "gay" to describe something that was 'lame', 'unfair', or 'stupid').

KincaidCharade
09-29-2004, 01:28 PM
(and FYI to everyone, I've known many homosexuals, none of which were ever offended by using the therm "gay" to describe something that was 'lame', 'unfair', or 'stupid').

FYI, offends me.

NorthernYankee
09-29-2004, 01:40 PM
Well if you are gay and it offends you then I apologize...if you are straight and it offends you :fiddle: .

--NY

KincaidCharade
09-29-2004, 01:44 PM
My point is, you never know whom you might be offending! Would it be accpetable for me to go around using racial slurs? The first time I used the N word, people would jump all over me. (And I wouldn't, just for clarification.) How is it any different?
And p.s. - I do kiss girls.

TNT4ME
09-29-2004, 01:49 PM
:nono: mods already said "get back on topic" (start a flame if you wish).

Now, the cops. Underpaid over worked and some with attitude. I'm in favor of you seeing if you can come to an understanding with these folks. Go by during the daylight, and discuss the exact nature of their complaint. You may find you are just a side bar. Maybe your dog sh*t in her yard or something.

After that be nice, people hate it when they can't get satisfaction or cause you misery. This has been proven time and time again.

southpawboston
09-29-2004, 02:20 PM
golden words, TNT.

evan938
09-29-2004, 02:28 PM
And p.s. - I do kiss girls.

:eek: thats hot :bowdown: :nosthumbs :clap:

:pics2: :pics2: ??

AUTOBOT
09-29-2004, 02:32 PM
I am straight, but I am friends with plenty of gay people. If I was to use the term gay describing something unfair, unjust, or stupid, they could care less. It is nothing like using derogetory slurs (like the "N" word). His neighbor is being gay and thats all there is to it. Personally, I don't care if you kiss girls, because I **** them myself. My X-gf is bi and so did she. So, that being said I will use the word as I please.

His neighbor is being gay gay gay gay gay gay gay gay gay gay gay gay gay gay gay gay gay gay gay gay gay gay gay gay gay gay gay gay gay gay gay gay gay gay gay gay gay gay gay gay gay gay gay gay gay gay gay gay gay gay gay gay gay gay gay gay gay gay gay gay gay gay gay gay gay gay gay gay gay gay gay gay gay gay gay gay gay gay gay gay gay gay gay gay gay gay gay gay gay gay gay gay gay gay gay gay gay gay gay gay gay gay gay gay gay gay gay gay gay gay gay gay gay gay gay gay gay gay gay gay gay gay gay gay gay gay gay gay gay gay gay gay gay gay gay gay gay gay gay gay gay gay gay gay gay gay gay gay gay gay gay gay gay gay gay gay gay gay gay gay gay gay gay gay gay gay gay gay gay gay gay gay gay gay gay gay gay gay gay gay gay gay gay gay gay gay gay gay gay gay gay gay gay gay gay gay gay gay gay gay gay gay gay gay gay gay gay gay gay gay gay gay gay gay gay gay gay gay gay gay gay gay gay gay gay gay gay gay gay gay gay gay gay gay gay gay gay gay gay gay gay gay gay gay gay gay gay gay gay gay gay gay gay gay gay gay gay gay.

Are we over it now?

Gman
09-29-2004, 02:44 PM
shut up auto!

I care she kisses girls. :) we need picts

Evan- watch how things are said to the cops, even if you don't speed, arguing about it isn't going to help you out. A better answer would be - Sorry Sir, I didn't think I was going too fast, I'll watch it. If he went to the bother of coming by to warn you, you sould take his advice, he is prob good friends with whoever said anything about you and pissing him off would not be good.

rckozma
09-29-2004, 02:50 PM
This thread is done.

EDIT From SuperGLS-

If anyone has any problems with some words being used on this site just let me (or other Global mods) know about it and we will do our best to deal with the situation.

Taking the post/story into context I think everyone can agree that Evan did not mean to offend anyone or even suggest that the cop was homosexual. People from different places use different words to mean different things. So, let's from now on try to be sensitive to others, but also be understanding that sometimes people type things just because and not with an agenda.

PM me with thoughts, questions, comments, etc... like always. I love PM's.