good evening from Singapore [Archive] - Hyundai Elantra Forum

: good evening from Singapore

steev-o
11-29-2008, 02:58 PM
waddup everyone,

hello from singapore here. Im gonna be down here for a big *** oil and gas conference for the rest of the week for work. Me and two other colleagueas partied it up this night in club attica in singapore.. holy balls the women are hott down here.

lots of pretty cars as well. so far ive seen:

lots of HD's
a crapload of subs impreza'
many suzuki''S

Llots of very nice tuned KMD cars.. i love the look of them.

saw a bunch of expensive cars as well. ferrris, lambo's martins,, etc tec

and now i just got back from the club and im ****ed up on vodka red bull.. go me, and go company trip.

gonna watch some telly now.

later *****es

Mobius1
11-29-2008, 03:50 PM
yeah they may be hott but just make sure they don't try and give you the Okie-doke. You know the whole looks like a hot girl on the outside but once you move in its really a man!

Qyn
11-29-2008, 04:08 PM
Pics or it didn't happen. Of the cars, of course.

steev-o
11-30-2008, 02:27 PM
yeah they may be hott but just make sure they don't try and give you the Okie-doke. You know the whole looks like a hot girl on the outside but once you move in its really a man!

hahah, yeah ive seen a few of those as well lol.. but thery were very obvious luckily.

cbogg
11-30-2008, 09:08 PM

Never stopped him before. Doesn't even need titties. Don't get caned man, they like to do that **** over there, esp if you get caught with one of those man*****es.

Matrixloader
11-30-2008, 11:51 PM
We need Pics of the women and Cars.................................like right now!

jobzombi
10-21-2009, 06:08 PM
Double up on that! /\

steev-o
10-22-2009, 03:30 AM
thread revival omg !

its been almost a year since i've been there!