[XD] Various Free Used Sensors [Archive] - Hyundai Elantra Forum

: [XD] Various Free Used Sensors

dmiller66
01-10-2010, 03:57 PM
Anyone want the following sensors: Auto trans input and output, cam position, crank position, MAP and maybe a knock sensor. These are off of my '02 GLS auto. They all work, I just got new ones. Instead of throwing them away I thought I'd see if anyone here wants them. They are all free, I'll even pay the shipping, but whoever asks first gets them. Also keep in mind that they have 166k miles on them. PLEASE cont U.S.A. only.

Dave

mike688
01-10-2010, 04:10 PM
Anyone want the following sensors: Auto trans input and output, cam position, crank position, MAP and maybe a knock sensor. These are off of my '02 GLS auto. They all work, I just got new ones. Instead of throwing them away I thought I'd see if anyone here wants them. They are all free, I'll even pay the shipping, but whoever asks first gets them. Also keep in mind that they have 166k miles on them. PLEASE cont U.S.A. only.

Dave

Can't go wrong with that!

Bump (thumbs up)

PieRat
03-10-2010, 10:15 AM
Dmiller,

If they will work in a 2005 Elantra I will take them all. I am trying to bring this one back to life, and at least those spares will give me a set of sensors to test with as I diagnose the CEL's.