Do you use the Facebook Connect?

• Yes

Votes: 3 21.4%
  • No

Votes: 11 78.6%

Do you use the Facebook Connect?

3K views 19 replies 10 participants last post by  Qyn 
#1 ·
I want to know if members use the Facebook Connect feature (at the top of the screen)?

I'd like to hear from everyone (even if you have never posted before ever). This will be very beneficial for me to know.

Thanks.

#6 ·
What a moronic statement.
Because I am using a social networking type site to say that I don't like using social networking sites?

So, talking with people on here doesn't bother me.

I just feel that I don't need to post my entire life on the internet.

#7 ·
People who think that Facebook is all "hey look at me and my loose vagina" are the same people that drive 30 in a 50 and say "It says speed LIMIT, not speed LAW". Luddites. Facebook is REAL PEOPLE. I don't even know 1/10th of YOUR names.

People who mindlessly bash things piss me off. Straight up. I mean, c'mon, what are we? A Honda forum?

Yeah, I just did that in a thread.

This week on MODS GONE WIIIIIILD...

#15 · (Edited)
I agree with that.

No facebook here. If my friends want to know whats up, they can text, call, or im me. So aside from when I'm alseep, I'm always available thru those means.
My thoughts exactly.

#11 ·
No Facebook here either. While there are some pros to Facebook, most of it is just stupid. It's not much more than school kids and people that want attention. People that post a new status every few minutes from their cell phone need to get a real life.

#14 ·
i use Fbook almost daily, but i dont use any of the site features for it though. i "Like" elantraxd.com, thats about as far as that goes

#17 ·
Ok everyone, this thread isn't really for discussing the merit of Facebook. Most of you know I'm not on Facebook but I do believe it's a useful tool to reach out to a broader audience of people which is why there is the EXD page. It seems at least a few people use it.

I was hoping voter turn out would be better. We'll see.

#19 ·
I find Facebook as a way to express your presonality without having to have the same conversation over and over with all your friends.

Say you found a nice new restaurant, you would like to tell your experience to all your close friends. Well, just post it on your wall and they all can see it and you don't have to repeat it several times.

Yea, Facebook can be unprofessional and high schoolish. But I'm very serious at work, facebook is a place to get away from that, a place to relax and goof off for me.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.