Hyundai Elantra Forum banner

Today's Posts

5K views 19 replies 6 participants last post by  Ugzz 
#1 ·
Where did the Today's Posts link go? :confused:

#5 ·
you are correct, that is when it went away for me, and i have a thread dating back then *****ing about it too. someone (maybe jim) posted the raw link for it though. and ive kept it in my bookmarks since.

link is: http://www.elantraxd.com/forums/search.php?do=getdaily

#11 ·
Hah. I worked both days this weekend so I haven't had any time to look into it. But, I'm off today so between cricket I'll try to add a link back in for you.

EDIT- All taken care of and added back to the Quick Links where it was before. Yeah, it happened during our latest update (when reverting the navbar template). Thanks for pointing it out Matt.

#17 ·
^if you click remember me that stops. ive been logged in for like a month before without ever getting logged out.

as for the site remembering you i have that issue sometimes, if i click whats new and leave the page open for hours when i come back and click whats new it tells me nothing sometimes. even though there are new things, its like it clears a flag somewhere saying when you last checked. doesnt happen often to me, but sometimes. usually it works as expected. i havnt found exaclty what causes it. i just use the last 24hr button at that point

#20 ·
u mean the remember me?, it should just be a check box under the username/pass field. i have it on chrome/FF/IE just checked to be sure it shows up

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.