Hyundai Elantra Forum banner

2012 Elantra Limited w/ Navi Price?

6K views 3 replies 3 participants last post by  silversharkXD2 
#1 ·
I am looking at purchasing a 2012 Hyundai Elantra Limited with Navi. I was wondering what would be a fair price to pay for this vehicle. I have 7.5% sales tax where I live. This will be my first new car purchase and i just want to makes sure I get a good deal.

Is it worth the extra money for the Limited & the navi? Any advice would be great.

#2 ·
Re: Need help choosing a car...

I just drove the 2012. They told me 6-8 weeks for just a limited. I am now very interested in the limited with the navi. i was quoted 25k out the door. we have 7.5% sales where i live. Do you think thats a good price?

also do you think its worth the extra money for the navi?

#3 ·
A fair price would be MSRP. I know that sucks to hear, but, these things are moving off the lot as soon as they get there. Hyundai is having to send in more from Korea to try to meet demand (in addition to the US built ones).

As for the Limited, if you like the add ons then I think it's definitely worth it. My next Elantra will definitely be one with navi!

PS, welcome to EXD!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.