Hyundai Elantra Forum banner

Frequent Flyer

2K views 3 replies 4 participants last post by  mrhoaf 
#1 ·
Hey All,

Just bought a 2005 Elantra GLS with 10 miles about 10 days ago allready have 1400 miles, I commute 110 miles a day round trip, I will let you know how these things hold up. I went from a 94 Integra to a 99 Millenia S and now the Elantra have always loved the style since they came out in 01. I have owned a lot of different cars Trans Ams, Chargers, AMC Javelins, Camaros, BMW 530, 320 , Triumph TR7, Acura Legend, Integra, Altima, Civic, Renault. And I have to tell you, I enjoy this car. Obviously I am older than most people her, but I am sure these are nice cars, cant beat the price, or the warranty. Talk to you later

#4 ·
I have about 106,000 miles on my '01, and it's been a great car. I haven't even had to replace the brakes or clutch yet. [knock on wood]...

WOW... a Javelin?..... I wonder how many people on this site have even heard of AMC.... and I drove a Renult Alliance for a few months.... it was actually kinda fun to drive... but NO power...

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.