Toys for Tots Drive - Seattle, WA [Archive] - Hyundai Elantra Forum

: Toys for Tots Drive - Seattle, WA

Pumbaa
11-22-2004, 02:39 AM
Its gonna be huge, looks like it was started by RX7club.com and we got a good Hyundai turnout so please more!

From inzanesrt4 @ NewTiburon.com

T O Y R U N!

YEP. THATS RIGHT! SUNDAY DEC. 5TH. 9:30 AM AT 272ND PARK N RIDE. EXIT 147. GONNA DRIVE DOWN TO OLYMPIA IZZY'S. DROP OFF TOYS AND EAT LIKE KINGS.
this is going to be a BIG ONE. i want to see everybody there. i mean everybody. this is for the children that are less fortunate. i don't care what you bring, a hot wheel or a stuffed animal. just an unopened toy. this will show the comunity that all the cars are not street racing all the time. this will be an open forum event. i will post on other forums. . YOU NEED TO BE AT THIS ONE!
LETS MAKE SOME KIDS HAVE A GREAT CHRISTMASS!

time: 9:30 am
place: 272nd park n ride. exit 147 off I-5 federal way washington.
bring: unopened toy

we will be leaving the park n ride at 10 am. drive the speed limit all the way down I-5 to exit 107. would be nice to have 75 to 100 cars in a line. drop off toys at izzy's pizza and eat for a whopping $5.99. they will have a breakfast buffet, pizza, salad bar, desert bar, soda. excellent food for an excellent price.

Hope to see you guys there.

EVOXD
11-22-2004, 03:56 AM
sounds pretty cool. Is it gonna be about the same crowd that was at the meet in tacoma in sept.? Have you heard how many xd's and tibs are gonna be there. anyways i think i might be able to make it up there. got to get work off. :)

cclngthr
11-22-2004, 12:49 PM
I am coming as well.

Pumbaa
11-22-2004, 05:04 PM
Well currently there is 4 tibs and 2 elantra's, and about 50-100 cars are expected

DAILLESTWUN
11-29-2004, 02:47 PM
Just stopping by this thread to say thanks for what you guys are doing. I did this for 6 years in the Marines and it's always a pleasure to deliver the toys to kids. Just remember, only unwrapped gifts, and no toy guns including water guns...again thanks...