Hyundai Elantra Forum banner

fucking siblings

2K views 2 replies 2 participants last post by  evan938 
#1 ·
so last night, im gettin ready to go over to a buddy from work's place and have a few drinks...as im leaving my brothers g/f asked if i could take her and my other brother (not her b/f) to the bowling alley since im leaving...i said sure, pulled my car into the driveway, waitin for a minute, then they come walking out...i had my back pass side seat down for the bass, so i told my brother (14) to get in the other side

well...instead of walking the extra 3 inches around the back of the car, he decides to walk as close to the car as he can, and swing his bowling ball bag over the trunk.

then i hear "this fell off" and see the shorty antenna (that i just got like what...4 days ago!?!?!?) in his hands

"WHAT THE FUCK!? IT DIDNT FALL OFF. I HAVENT EVEN HAD THIS FOR A FUCKING WEEK! OH MY GOD"

now, its not the fact that i cant get another, im just fuckin pissed that i didnt even have it on for a week and he broke it

ive been wantin one for a while, but never want to spend the $$ on it, and finally find one for like 10$ so i picked it up

now i have the tall stock antenna back on

and does he even bother to say "sorry" or offer to replace it? NO

i cant wait till he starts driving...im gonna knock shit off his car and tell him it fell off then make him buy a new one

See less See more
#2 ·
I was worried you were gonna tell a story about incest from that intro.....

ANYWAY...

It's bad enough when people don't take care of their own stuff, but I REALLY hate it when people have no respect for someone else's stuff.... Sounds like your brother needs to learn respect....

#3 ·
sounds like my brother needs to get his ass beat when he does shit like this so he knows to be more careful

i still havent looked to see if he scratched/dented the car anywhere else...it was rainin last night

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.