Hyundai Elantra Forum banner

my buddys xd not stock

6K views 39 replies 22 participants last post by  faraco3 
#1 ·
hes not a member but hes done stuff to is xd only peple has only thought about, its a 5 speed, lowered, 17" rims, the taillights and headlight sbeen painted, wing :rolleyes: 15" sub in the back i think a 250-280 watt amp,
twin angled tip muffler, header, yellow stuff painted under the hood, blue lights in the foot area up front, thats all i can remember for now i want to get better pics, the pic of the wing got bluird do i out lined it
and thats my car glowing blue next to him :D

Attachments

See less See more
#3 ·
pictures are too dark to see anything, but it sounds cool, he should join.

#4 ·
i dont like the wing or the rear drums...they look discolored

the tail lights are somethin new...im still trying to get used to them so im not sure if i like em or not

why isnt he a member on here?

#6 ·
i go to his car club meets a night so thats the only time i see him , sorry for the bad pics but hey what can i do(take better pics :tongue: ) hes not a member because he dont have the internet now , i dont know when he will get it

we are trying to get me, him and icedoutplaya to do like a photo shoot thing next to a beach or somewhere, 2 black and 1 blue elantra :D

also he has the uni-wiper mod he said he did it because the price of wipers its cheaper to buy one :D :D :D

#9 ·
hes not a member but hes done stuff to is xd only peple has only thought about
yeah you have to be kidding your self I saw XD's boosted and smoking cars left and right in Korea so I think that statement is a little bold for some rice on a car

#12 ·
the eyelids make the car look like its squinting, can he see the road with them? My friend put vinyl on his tailights to give his 94 Firebird a Skyline look, it looks crazy at night.

#14 ·
miami is like a 6-7 hour drive for me :D well his car is different, i bet everyone thought about the taillight thing but never went for it, he told me he can see just as clear as before he painted them, i dont know about that tho, from far away the head lights look good but when up close it gets kinda funny looking, i dont know..........its just different....anyway the lip around the rims are chrome and hes trying to get the paint off of them so they sould look good, the paint on the drum brake....well its chipping away so i guess hes gonna paint thos later........the car is just different............

#18 ·
im just saying he had nothing to go by, remember all the threads when they talked about all the ideas of designs we could do on our taillights, besides vinaling the the top corner, he accualy did something new.....its different

atleast he didnt put those chrome covers on them :D

#24 ·
Hey, clarion, could you ask him how he did those taillights? Did he measure the size of the circle patterns or what? Im thinking once I get a job again here soon, im ganna have some fun...

#26 ·
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.