Hyundai Elantra Forum banner

Elantra XD2 Owner from Greece

3K views 15 replies 8 participants last post by  silet 
#1 ·
Hello my friends. I found your site before 2 weeks and i think it's perfect. I ld like some help about where can i find accessories like short shifters, chrome handles etc in a europe market. Or a european dealer of some korean markets. Thanks for your help.

#2 ·
Hey, welcome to the site. I don't think there are any European distributors of any of the Korean or American parts. Most places should be able to ship to Greece though. What liter engine do you have? 1.6l?

Check the Related Links section for good links.

#8 ·
nai paidia exete dikio. U r right. I think i m gonna learn lot of things. Vazo auti ti vdomada xtapodi mexri piso, metaliko kataliti ktlp. an mporei kapoios ellinas na to metafrasei peite to. Ha ha ha. I glad to be here.

#9 ·
Damn I'm old!!! I think I'm missing out on the new Greek lingo. I think he's installing a header, replacing the cat and custom pipes to the bumper...

Let me double check...

snakegr, to xtapodi ine to komati tis exatmisis anamesa ti kefali tis mihanis ke ton kataliti; To metefrasa kala;

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.