10K miles [Archive] - Hyundai Elantra Forum

: 10K miles

mkjh
05-08-2015, 10:40 PM
Check this out.

http://www.cargurus.com/Cars/inventorylisting/viewDetailsFilterViewInventoryListing.action?sourc eContext=forSaleTab_false_0&newSearchFromOverviewPage=true&inventorySearchWidgetType=AUTO&entitySelectingHelper.selectedEntity=c2177&entitySelectingHelper.selectedEntity2=c7782&zip=90720&distance=MILES_200&searchChanged=true&modelChanged=true&filtersModified=true&sortType=undefined&sortDirection=undefined#listing=113350807

I know I said I was looking for white but grey or rally red were my next two picks. There is no sunroof however so I would have to get one installed, but look at those miles. I have never seen one with such low miles. I emailed the dealer and it was salvaged due to theft. They said that the ignition was tampered with and that the insurance company said it would cost too much to fix so they salvaged it. The ignition is fixed now.

What do you guys think? Like I said though, a sunroof is a must. I would much rather have it already installed in the car from the factory because I priced it already and it would cost about $1200 to get a Webasto professionally installed. But what do you think about the rest of the car? It's only 12 miles from me too.

Elantra2005
05-09-2015, 02:06 PM
Looks amazing !!!.
Looks like its came from the factory , I would buy it .
The price is not cheap but I think its worth it. I never saw something close to this even in Korea used cars .

mkjh
05-09-2015, 09:03 PM
It is a little high. I priced it on KBB.com and for the miles, color and options it gave a fair market value between $4300 and $5800 and that is WITHOUT a salvage title. This car has a salvage title so it actually might be priced way too high. It did sound a little high considering the title. Any thoughts?

MrElantra104
05-10-2015, 09:26 AM
Looks real good. Those are really low miles

mkjh
05-10-2015, 08:50 PM
Yes they are really low. I do like this car and I am thinking of going over and taking a look at it tomorrow. I would love to get as many opinion on this car as possible regarding price, mileage, and salvage title. Anyone else?

mkjh
05-13-2015, 02:13 AM
Bump...