SE-R vs 350z [Archive] - Hyundai Elantra Forum

: SE-R vs 350z

NCspecV81
02-27-2005, 12:47 PM
OMG! Finally! Ever since I got turbo...I havenít been alone to race anyone...and this was the first real race to where there was open road. no cars...nothing but male testosterone so thick, forget about cutting it with a butter knife...better get out the ginsu's....and 2 lane's worth of endless interstate to see who has the bigger kahunas!...I was coming home from my gf's house tonight after a little quarrel...I get to my first red in town about a mile from my home...the black 350z pulls up...dang! A stop! I didnít really wanna go at this point...as itís the center of town and I saw a cop pull out before and i'm not sure if he came our way or not. so I let him go...about a mile up the road the traffic thins out and I make my way up....hmmm my road is coming up I think to myself...screw it...missed my turn off and finally make it up to him... the first go, I pace him and drop it to 3rd @ around 5000rpms..He catches me off guard and punches it....I follow suit and put approximately half a car on him at the end of 3rd...Shift to 4th and proceed to wax him 3ish cars or so through 4th to the next red, where I begin to slow for the next red....WHAM! It turns green! so I proceed to go the posted speed limit till he catches up...second go, drop to 3rd at 60mph....this time we pretty much get a simultaneous punch....I put a car on him through 3rd...and proceed to put further distance on him until I wind out 4th with about 4-5 cars lead, where I immediately skip 5th and drop it to 6th and slow down to the posted speed limit...the last go, was awesome...from a 60mph punch in 3rd...Once again, itís like we were reading each others minds and both get a simultaneous wide-open-throttle punch...again. Same outcome as last...where I continue to bury it into 5th with blue headlights in my rear view...so I cut it short. Shift to 6th and slow down to make a turn at an abandoned store where he follows...chit chatted for awhile. Heís stock...not sure if bolt ons would have helped much though...told him what I was running...10psi btw...pretty cool guy, look forward to seeing him down at the track when it opens! Just thought I'd share! My car really isnít running all that right either, so I thought I done a kick arse job, considering all my plugs are gapped differently! B/c only replacements I had and I didnít regap them, and my waste gate leaks a little b/c the valve seat isnt in place yet! But anyways just wanted to see what you guys think

billydog
02-27-2005, 12:51 PM
sounds like someone is living on the edge :diablo: hehe

NCspecV81
02-27-2005, 01:59 PM
sounds like someone is living on the edge :diablo: hehe

=o) how can you die if you never lived?

O_GT
02-27-2005, 02:33 PM
Not bad at all :thumbsup: .Sounds like fun.My friend and me have done that in his RX-7 but he has 400 plus hp so its not that hard to kill most cars on the road.I reading stores of sport cars get killed by cars that are originally slower

seraph0503
02-27-2005, 04:10 PM
so this is a dream right... u weren't really street racing... cus if you were this post would be locked and maybe deleted. but good kill in ur dream...

NCspecV81
02-27-2005, 09:05 PM
so this is a dream right... u weren't really street racing... cus if you were this post would be locked and maybe deleted. but good kill in ur dream...

im sorry =o( i forgot to mention i woke up with a woody and my undies wet...blah! it felt so real!

04GTboySC
02-28-2005, 04:32 PM
lol good one, where are you in north carolina?

NCspecV81
02-28-2005, 08:20 PM
lol good one, where are you in north carolina?

near appalachain state university...you anywhere near?

FordFasteRR
03-01-2005, 10:14 AM
http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/local/orange/orl-locsandwichboard01030105mar01,0,6802110.story?coll =orl-home-headlines

sed
03-01-2005, 10:42 AM
damn man, you are whoring that news article all over the internet.

Good kill SPEC-V, get it running 100% and go beat some serious speedsters

shawn :)

slvrsleeper
03-01-2005, 11:01 AM
If you're going to street-race that is the way to do it! A good kill, followed by pleasant conversation with the victim, civilized and adult. Good Job!

04GTboySC
03-01-2005, 05:25 PM
na im northern virginia, i just know alot about north carolina, i have family down there

NCspecV81
03-01-2005, 08:01 PM
na im northern virginia, i just know alot about north carolina, i have family down there

wheres your family from?

04GTboySC
03-01-2005, 10:13 PM
few are from gastonia, few from rockingham a cousin went to the college where you are my dad is originally from weiverville near asheville. if you have aim hit me up scottiegtboy

OdessitPashka
03-04-2005, 01:04 AM
Sorry guys but this will have to be locked because this is street racing and our site doesn't support it.

If you have any questions please PM me.