06 Elantra. [Archive] - Hyundai Elantra Forum

: 06 Elantra.

mkjh
04-02-2018, 06:43 PM
I know I can't have another car for awhile but I really like this car. It's just like the XD2 I have now that was modified to look like a GT but this is a hatchback. Wish I could get it.

https://www.cargurus.com/Cars/inventorylisting/viewDetailsFilterViewInventoryListing.action?sourc eContext=forSaleTab_false_0&newSearchFromOverviewPage=true&inventorySearchWidgetType=AUTO&entitySelectingHelper.selectedEntity=c2194&entitySelectingHelper.selectedEntity2=c7782&zip=90720&distance=50000&searchChanged=true&modelChanged=false&filtersModified=true&sortType=MILEAGE&sortDirection=ASC#listing=199474873

I am itching to buy another car. Realistically, it would be a Tiburon, then maybe a 2010 Sonata. But we already have 3 cars with a two car garage so no more space. But I really like this car. Clean and somewhat low miles.

Or this Tiburon. This is a really clean Tiburon.

https://www.cargurus.com/Cars/inventorylisting/viewDetailsFilterViewInventoryListing.action?sourc eContext=forSaleTab_false_0&newSearchFromOverviewPage=true&inventorySearchWidgetType=AUTO&entitySelectingHelper.selectedEntity=c2186&entitySelectingHelper.selectedEntity2=c9125&zip=90720&distance=200&searchChanged=true&modelChanged=true&filtersModified=true&sortType=MILEAGE&sortDirection=ASC#listing=201372406

Elantra2005
04-04-2018, 12:29 PM
The first link is not working and the Tiburon looks great and also very cheap. 2010 YF Sonata have engines problems and really not the best Sonata they made.
Head gasket problems and Electronic throttle problems .

mkjh
04-04-2018, 12:44 PM
Oh I see. I did not know that. I see so many of them around here.

The first one was sold. Basically, is was my white XD2 with the black trim but a hatchback. Super clean. Oh well.

I mentioned to my wife last night I would like to buy another car. She said that was fine as long as I sold the two I have now. So, that was the end of that conversation. lol.

Elantra2005
04-07-2018, 01:37 PM
Oh I see. I did not know that. I see so many of them around here.

The first one was sold. Basically, is was my white XD2 with the black trim but a hatchback. Super clean. Oh well.

I mentioned to my wife last night I would like to buy another car. She said that was fine as long as I sold the two I have now. So, that was the end of that conversation. lol. Haha... Your wife have HD no?

mkjh
04-07-2018, 06:22 PM
Yes she does.