Custom Detailing and Tuneups [Archive] - Hyundai Elantra Forum

: Custom Detailing and Tuneups

Black04XD2
05-21-2004, 10:19 AM
If you live in the NOVA/DC area and would like a GREAT detailing job or tune up, please call Silvertone Auto @ 571-228-5715 or email [email protected]
Mention 'Joe,' (me) to recieve the best service :thumbsup:

EDIT: Also, basic stereo and XM installs can be done too. Underbody glow kits, basically anything that has to be wired can be done! :phone:

slvrsleeper
05-21-2004, 10:47 AM
Good looking out man! What are his prices like?

Elantra2.001
05-22-2004, 03:57 AM
****, ill do that kind of stuff for cheap if your in the area, but im not certified like that guy and if you dont get me in the day time, forget it, ive already started drinking. It is summer afterall.

Black04XD2
05-23-2004, 01:26 AM
I've been helping him do stuff for the past couple of weeks, and I'm trying to get more local tuners to goto him. I can't quote on prices, though. You'll have to call or email him. I can promise for everything you get done, the price will be very good.
Power washing, waxing, buffing, claybaring, upholstery, engine cleaning, wheel cleaning, wheel wells, undercarriage/underbody coating/cleaning. You'll get all that for a hell of a price. I dare you to goto another place and find a comparable price.
Also, he has a hook up with a window tint guy too that does great work, and has very good prices :cool: