car theft.... [Archive] - Hyundai Elantra Forum

: car theft....

FordFasteRR
04-13-2005, 09:27 AM
My car was broken into last night... they tore up the dash trying to get the radio out but they didnt manage to get it ..

they broke into the car via the passenger side rear quarter panel window ... (they bashed it in) ...

they took like $ 10 in cash from the ash-tray ... ruffed up everything and thats that ....

:(

damn. :mad:

Kemper
04-13-2005, 09:31 AM
Has to be the single worst feeling in the world. I had my stereo face and expensive radar detector ganked about 6 mo. ago. Bastards. All I wanted to do was sit in my car with a tire iron and wait for their return!

sed
04-13-2005, 09:37 AM
well @ least I got you the window for 69 bucks and not 120!

shawn :)

O_GT
04-13-2005, 10:00 AM
That sucks bro but at least they didint steal your car.

slvrsleeper
04-13-2005, 10:30 AM
Here is a perfect example of why sleepers kick *** bro. If the sons of *****es had any idea of what was lurking under the hood you probably never would have seen your baby again. That really, really sucks but I'm glad that all they did was screw up your dash. Why didn't your alarm go off?

sed
04-13-2005, 11:01 AM
he only has power locks no alarm like a dumbass....

but at least the starter is disconnected

shawn

slvrsleeper
04-13-2005, 11:32 AM
Is the starter disconnected on purpose or has Ford gone ghetto? If I were he I would immediately invest in a low key alarm system. All that money tied up in the SC should have more protection than "hope for the best"

archywills
04-13-2005, 11:39 AM
By messed up dash do you mean the black part? If so, I recently replaced mine with the plastic "wood one".

I still have the black one if you want to make an offer on it. There's a couple of scratches near the ciggy lighter (i can e-mail pics if you want.) I have '03 GLS.

KeWLKaT
04-13-2005, 01:45 PM
That sux man, that's why i'm thinking of getting the tinted windows before changing my HU (getting some crazy **** with integrated dvd player and tv tuner), so that way people can't see what my car is hiding inside!

g/l with the repair/replace part.

Never pay again for live sex! (http://showmewebcam.com/?p=1) | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! (http://showmewebcam.com/?p=3) | Chat for free! (http://showmewebcam.com/?p=5)

crazyGJ
04-13-2005, 01:51 PM
Probably couple of minors looking for trouble... most likely didn't even want to steal the car... just whats inside the cabin like stereo, pocket change, etc, etc. I had that problem in my previous car... during summer time, a couple of troublemakers got into my car... wasn't able to steal anything, but managed to pissed me off royaly. anyway, when i talked to some of my neighbors and the cop, they said that it was most likely done by highschoolers looking for trouble during long summer break. Installed couple of motion activated spot lights where i park and problem was solved. I feel your pain ford

joeypasta
04-13-2005, 02:36 PM
Sorry to hear about this Ford. :(

evan938
04-13-2005, 02:38 PM
hm. get an alarm or when i come to FL, im gonna walk up, pop your hood, and have me a nice SC :D. jfwy man. that sucks. funny how if they were even smart enough to take a phillips screwdriver they could have that player. what kind of idiot theif doesnt have a screwdriver? lol.

Gman
04-13-2005, 03:02 PM
what kind of idiot theif doesnt have a screwdriver? lol.

Same kind that breaks into a car in the first place. When my truck got broke into, the dumb asses kicked the dash to break the surround, and in the process busted the display out of the radio, I found parts of the front of the radio when I was cleaning up the mess.

evan938
04-13-2005, 03:13 PM
i had someone break into my old corsica once. the one night i didnt lock it it gets broken into. ****ers stole all my CDs. i was pissed. im glad i have remote locks now. i still dont feel safe leaving my cds in the car (have a folder w/ close to 100) but i hate carrying them inside, then forgetting them when i go to work

Kenshin
04-13-2005, 03:23 PM
Sorry to hear about that, Ford. It really sucks having avehicle get broken in to. Some morons broke into my brother's truck last year. They got in through the rear slider window and took all his CD's. Funny part is, we found the CD's in the bushes at the end of the driveway in the morning. They must've realized after they took them that all his CD's were Christian music - He's a youth pastor. Suckers! :D

evan938
04-13-2005, 03:24 PM
lol. some "thugs" prolly broke in, got the cds, started walkin away like "WTF is this? **** it" and threw em down. lol

Gman
04-13-2005, 03:29 PM
Yea I don't leave nothing in the car now, The night the truck got broke in, I had just got home from DJing a party and was too lazy to take all my CDs in the house, and they got them too, 300 or so. That sucked the most, cause the insur wouldn't cover them, but they gave me $500 for a 3 yr old cd player, that I replaced for $200, so I did get some of my $ back to rebuy the CDs I really needed.

slow 2K2GT
04-13-2005, 04:08 PM
sorry to hear that ford, I hate theives they dont respect anything a person works hard for.

04GTboySC
04-13-2005, 05:34 PM
yea when i had my 01 civic it was broken into during the day even and had about 1,600 dollars worth of damage

ricerrx7
04-13-2005, 06:40 PM
Sorry to hear it, but thankfully it wasn't worse. Last august, I came out of work to find pieces of my rx-7's window laying on the ground. I never saw my baby again...

Gearcat
04-13-2005, 06:41 PM
Sorry to hear your car was broken into ... really sucks!

cclngthr
04-13-2005, 06:48 PM
My car got broke into last summer. All they did was break the window, and my alarm went off. Now, with the shock sensor added, it will go off sooner.

I also have some firepower as well.

Jlivan
04-13-2005, 07:08 PM
Sorry to hear about that ford.:(

Gun5
04-13-2005, 07:10 PM
get your windows tinted guys i hear it makes it way harder to break atleast :tongue: sorry to hear bout what happend ford atleat they didnt get to the engine....

2loud2k2xd
04-13-2005, 07:46 PM
damn ford, that sucks bad. f'n punk *** people in this world. i HATE theives, work for a living like everyone else does. kick some *** ford, find these punks:)