Hyundai Elantra Forum banner

idea's for the pittsburgh meet

2K views 12 replies 6 participants last post by  Onelove5683 
#1 ·
Kyle sent me a pm asking that i post this since i thought of the idea

since the meet will start around noon time

lets put a list together of somthing everyone can bring, if you dont want to bring any food just bring a dollar for donation

list could include

chips
soda (cooler with ice)
juice
hot dogs
hamburgers
cheese
condiments - silver ware paper towels cups

anything else just post here what you wanna bring i'd suggest the people that live close bring soda's or at least know of a place near by if we need more ice and such.

also, hopefully someone will know how to use a grille lol

#2 · (Edited)
Thanks 04GTboyVA!

I'll bring condiments, paper towels, plasticware and cups!

There's a Giant Eagle grocery store not too far from Boyce Park if anyone needs to grab stuff last minute, and I think both the Giant Eagle and the BP gas station nearby have ice.

May I also suggest someone bring bottled water?

#3 ·
i would bring water but i dont think it would fare well on my 4 hour trip i could bring my parents big cooler then fill it with ice?

#5 ·
i will bring forks and knives along with the big cooler my parents have

anyone else willing to bring anything?

hot dogs?
ketchup?
mustard?
relish?
maybe a salad of some type? ie cole slaw

soda's?

anyone, maybe its to early to know what you wan anbring but just post ideas

#7 ·
If anyone wants to meet just off the turnpike ramp, there's a parking lot on the right just past the light on Business 22 where route 48 crosses. I think there's a Jeep dealer in the lot. The lot is just across from the giant "#1 Cochran" chevy, GM, Pontiac, Hummer, Suzuki, etc. dealer.

We can set up a time to meet there, then people who don't know the area well can follow down into Boyce park.

#8 ·
that would prob be best for us, and for people that want to pick up ice or more sodas for the cook out can

#9 · (Edited)
Maybe someone should open a roll call for the Pittsburg meet and what they are bringing.This way people can now how much to bring.

I would be down for bringing sodas. I could bring like 50-75 20oz. bottle sodas. But please have a back up , cause Im unsure where I'll be at in cash.

I would also be up for meeting somewhere and driving together to the park. If not, its no big deal, I'll always have mapquest, yahoo, and aaa maps.

#10 ·
aaa rules i have that :)

but ya im up for meeting somewhere, im already confused on how to get to the park.

i'll be coming 70 to 76 i think

#11 ·
I'll post better directions later this week.

I was in Boyce this weekend and found some cool places; I have to see which are open for reservation.

There are no grills in the park, so someone will have to bring one, or we'll have to bring precooked food (KFC?) or get stuff at local fast food / restaurants.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.